Florida 2018

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
Kirsty25

Hi All,

I am currently looking into a trip to Florida. It looks like it would potentially be June but I am not sure how busy it is likely to be. We are thinking of maybe doing 3 weeks though to take time doing things and having a rest and relax in the midst of the mayhem.

Any thoughts at all are welcome, currently thinking of getting the ultimate ticket (with the Disney, universal and seaworld tickets separate so we can divide up time over the 3 weeks)

Thanks in advance.
ponder

June shouldn't be too busy. I've been late May/ early June before and queues at Universal / Busch / Seaworld were fairly minimal (other than the really big attractions). Disney is busy whenever you go.

Ultimate ticket seems to be the way to go. Previously, I've always hunted for separate deals, but couldn't find anything notably cheaper than the UT for my trip this June.

Other than that, there is loads of good Florida info in the thread below this one, so have a dig through that :)