TTSP Member Awards 2016

For topics of relevant and sentimental value.
Dom

The awards are back and this year we are going to try something a little bit different. As usual, there will be the normal awards, but this year, there are also a few fun awards for people to vote in. We've split them into four different categories and, with a variety of awards up for grabs, anyone is in with a chance of winning one.

Member Awards

Best Overall Poster
Most Helpful Community Advocate
Funniest Member
Geekiest Member
New Member Contribution Award (members must have signed up in the past 12 months)
Most Helpful Member
Hottest Male
Hottest Female
Campest Member
Biggest Fanboy/girl
Best ShoutBox User

Team Awards

Most Helpful Team Member
Funniest Team Member
Happiest Team Member
Grumpiest Team Member

Forum Awards

Best Theme Park Topic of the Year
Best Non-Theme Park Topic of the Year
Funniest Topic of the Year
Best NL2/RCT3 Topic - Plese vote for two topics
Funniest ShoutBox Moment

Event Awards

Best Superhero Dance Dancer
Funniest Event Moment
Best Exclusive
Best ScareMazing Costume
Best Ride Takeover

How To Vote

In order to have winners, we need people to vote and it couldn't be simpler. All you need to do is PM me your votes. But you're going to have to help me out here. Can you put as the title of the message 'TTSP Awards 2016' and, if you would be so kind, could you also put which categories you are voting in next to who you're voting for, so for example 'Best Ride Takerover - Bubbleworks ERT'.

But remember - You can't vote for yourself. All members, including Community Advocates and Team can be nominated. Voting is now open and will close at 11:59pm on Wednesday 14th December.

Happy Voting!
Dom

Not that long left to vote in the awards. Remember, voting closes at 11:59pm on Wednesday 14th. So get voting if you haven't :)
ThemeCrafter264

Sorry I am not going to vote :(
NemesisRider

Already got my votes in! Good luck everyone! :)
Dom

Time is running out to vote in this years TTSP Awards. If you haven't already voted than you have until 11:59pm tonight.
Dom

Voting is closed

Join us on Sunday 18th December from 6:30pm (ish) as we bring the glitz and glam of award season to the Shoutbox as we announce the winners of the TTSP Awards 2016 live.
ThemeCrafter264

Excited to hear who wins. Only award there is a mininal chance of me winning is new member contribution award
Dom

Here are the winners of the TTSP Awards 2016

Best Overall Poster - Owen
Most Helpful Community Advocate - Dan
Funniest Member - Jack
Geekiest Member - Capt. Barnacles
New Member Contribution - Smiler313
Most Helpful Member - Ladyofthelake
Hottest Male - Justin
Hottest Female - Sezmac
Campest Member - Dom
Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl - NemesisRider
Best Shoutbox User - Dom

Most Helpful Team Member - Ladyofthelake
Funniest Team Member - Dom
Happiest Team Member - Michelle
Grumpiest Team Member - Dom

Best Theme Park Topic of the Year - Derren Brown's Ghost Train
Best Non Theme Park topic of the Year - The Altonville Mystery
Funniest Topic - TTSP Roast
Best NL/RCT Topic - Virtual Towers Online & NemesisRider's NL Creations
Best Shoutbox Moment - Harry Potter Name Change Night

Best Superhero Dance Dancer - hursty
Funniest Event Moment - Lakey's Tidal Wave Sandwich & Mr Monkey's takeover
Best Exclusive - Scaremazing North Behind the scenes tour & Exclusive Maze Time
Best Scaremazing Costume - Dan & Justin as Hillbillies
Best Ride Takeover - The Blade

Congratulations to all of the winners :)
Justin

I voted, but some of the winners & winning moments I completely forgot about, but totally agree with! Congratulations to all!

What a great community we have!
Ladyofthelake

A huge congratulations to all the winners, it's fantastic to see so many of our members recognised for their contributions to the TTSP community.

I would also like to say a big thank you to each and every member of the TTSP community. It is you, our members who make TTSP what it is, without you guys and your support we could not have the successful site we have. We have a fantastic variety of people and characters, from the people who come to our events, to those who post on the forums, and all of you and your contributions deserve to be recognised.

Here's to it all continuing for a long time to come and to 2017 being the best year yet :)
Dom

I just want to expand on what Lakey has already said. This community may not be the biggest out there, but we are by far the closest community out there, and its because we have so many different and amazing characters. I genuinely feel honored to be part of this community and, well, I guess I just want to say Thank You to each and everyone of you who over the past four years has made my time in this community something that I cherish.

I know not everyone has won an award, but in my eyes you are all awesome and as Lakey said, all your contributions deserve to be recognized. So from me, Thank You!
ThemeCrafter264

To be honest, this forum site is probably the most community based forum I use. Shout box is used in many great and unique ways and I love all the articles written. At the moment, this is by far my favourite forum site! :)
Aidan Lowe

Congratulations on the awards everybody.
Formerly known under username Andy Mc
Capt.Barnacles

Wasn't quite expecting to win that a second time given my reduced activity this year but I'll take it to retain my title! Thanks and congratulations to everyone else, definitely some well deserving winners there!

I'll also pass on the win to the rest of the Virtual Towers team.
Stan.H

Congratulations to everybody who won. :clap:

Just thought I'd like to say how welcome I have been to this forum for past few years I've been on it, and its by far one of the better ones - due to its amazing community and the enthusiasts within. A special mention to Lakey, Dom, Rita Fan, NemesisRider and Liam.W for being amongst the people who have made my time brilliant!

Par from that, hopefully I'll bag an award next year! :lol
sezmac

Omg wow!
Thanks for thinking of me guys! (Do you need glasses? :lol ) I love all my TTSP family and miss you all!
Can't wait for the epic 2017!
Congratulations to all the winners!
:clap:
Nickolai

I am going to kind of repeat what has been said by others here but first, congratulations to everyone who has received an award, you all deserve them.

Also, thank you to everyone who voted for me for the New Member Contribution award. I was definitely not expecting it! I just want to get involved in the Theme Park Community.

This forum has proved to be great and I love coming on here to contribute and find new information. Everyone is nice, kind and considerate.

Thanks Lakey for helping me put posts in the right place, thanks Lewis for helping me when I may be breaking a guideline without realising and cheers Dom for adding character to the Shoutbox. Special mentions go to: Dom (again), Jack, Morgan, NemesisRider, Liam.W, Stan.H, ThemeParkCrafter, Captain Barnicles (Dan) and Rita Fan for making me feel welcome here in the forums and in the Shoutbox. You have always been there to have a chat to now and again.

I don't think there is a forum with as much character as this one and I really love it. I am so glad that I clicked on the pencil icon to create an account on here and I do not regret it one bit.

Thank you to everyone on the TTSP forum! :clap: :yes:
Formally Smiler313