ScareMazing South 2016 - Reviews & Feedback

Archive for past events.
Tom

Thank you to everyone who attended our ScareMazing South event at Thorpe Park Resort!

We'd love to hear your thoughts about the day, whether there are things you particularly enjoyed or any suggestions that we could consider for future events, do let us know.
Justin

It has been great to catch up with everyone again at one of the best times of year. The behind the scenes tours were interesting and it was good to get access to parts of the attractions which are not usually open to the general public. It is nice to see the level of detail close up!

Face It Alone on Platform 15 was excellent! I really enjoyed the experience and it didn't disappoint! Top marks!

Thanks to you all, see you in less than 2 weeks at SMN!
Jack

Had an absolutely awesome time yesterday and I very much doubt I'll recover anytime soon :lol

The exclusives were brilliant, the behind the scenes were good fun, and despite me not being around the main group for a massive amount of time, it was brilliant to see everyone again and I don't think I've laughed as much as I did yesterday when I "discovered" Saw Alives broom cupboard :lol

Bring on SMN :D
Luce

Wow, what an awesome day :)

It was so great to see everyone again and to experience the behind the scenes tours - I always love finding out what goes into creating the Fright Nights mazes and yesterday was equally interesting.

There were also many memorable moments especially my face it alone of Platform 15 which was crazy but fantastic as well as seeing several people come out the maze missing shoes :D

A big thanks to everyone for making it a great day and it was also lovely to meet some new faces :)

Roll on SMN too :)
Morgan

As usual these events are great fun, but I think yesterday was probably the best event yet! To anyone who somehow hasn't done an event yet, please, do come next year! Thanks to all for coming, was a really good day.

Oh, and dressing up was really good fun. Sub-Core shall return for SMN...
Dan

What can I say?

Once again a brilliant event and a fantastic day was had by all. Among the highlights was the TTSP FIA (which was excellent) and the general scaring of the public.

Less than two weeks until I see all of your lovely faces and do it again.

#darknesslurks #theywillreturn
Michelle

Hello lovelies!

Thank you all SO MUCH for coming, organising these events and running them is a pleasure, it's great to get to talk to you all and spend time with so many wonderful people. Apologies to anyone who was over fed with lollies during the day :lol

The BTS were fun as usual, and I even managed to be brave around the roamers this time, proof you can have fun at fright nights without the mazes ;) thanks Alice for the cookeh, my fellow Team Wussers for our spiral potato faff and mad dash around the rides while everyone was in the mazes.

Looking forward to seeing a lot of you again in two weeks, and some new faces too :)

By the way, this event left us with a small accidental surplus of SMS badges... If anyone wants any colours they didn't get on the day I'll make them available at North on a first come first served basis.
Tom

Suppose I best chuck my comments in.

As ever it was great to see all of the regular faces, and once again we managed to attract some new event attendees! Some of you had some really awesome costumes too, it was fun to watch you scare the general public (Dan/Justin/Zach in particular).

Hope everyone had a great time and enjoyed the BTS tours.

Lollies should definitely become a regular events feature moving forward, they provided much tastiness during queueing.

Look forward to seeing you all again very soon! :)
coasterchemist

Yet another amazing TTSP event! The two BTS tours were really insightful, Platform 15 giving us a slightly nostalgic look at the old CCR train as well a closer look at Logger’s Leap (which looked in a marginally better condition than the train). It was also really good to see how Big Top had been finished this year. As for the rides, the teacup takeover was great fun (particularly watching Michelle’s face turning slightly green as we spun!!). I think my overall highlight though was watching everyone coming out of Platform 15 after their BIA, taking photos of everyone, seeing what had been done to them, and who the latest member of Shoe Club was!
As ever, the TTSP Team did a great job of organising and hosting a great event, despite a few setbacks on the day with rides being closed.
Can’t wait for SMN - only 12 days now!!
Danny

Well, what a weekend that was...

It was fantastic seeing everyone again, always a good laugh with the regulars, but also meeting some newbies, who I look forward to seeing again when they join us for future events.

Really impressed with the mazes overall, the BTS are always so insightful, and a nice exclusive to break up the day.

I also had my first FIA ever, and wow, I've never enjoyed a maze so much! From being licked and partially stripped, to being choked and made to make out with Suzy the mannequin, it was fantastic from beginning to end, it's safe to say I will be booking another!

Unfortunately I cannot make SMN, but should be seeing most of you at Fireworks :)
sayhellotorich

So after reading these forums for years, it's time for a post at last! This is just a quick one to say, Saturday was awesome! You guys at TTSP organised it fantastically. Everything ran brilliantly - and the BTS Maze Tours were great, the fastrack a cheeky addition and Face It Alone, completely unforgettable (for a long time...!). Love the pin badge too! A big thanks to Danny and Michelle for making us feel so welcome throughout the day and not leave us standing around like awkward penguins. We can't wait for SMN! :D