Overnight Stay 9th October

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
RJL

Good morning all, long time reader, first time poster.

My wife and I are heading to Alton Towers on 9th and 10th October, staying in Splash Landings for the night. In my mind I have to following itinery but would be grateful of any hints, tips, tricks etc.

9th - travel up early, drop bags at hotel, head to park, back to hotel at 3 to check in and then head to water park, head back into park about 6 for the evening of scarefest.

10th - Breakfast, waterpark possibly, rest of the day in the park til close.

To give the trip a bit of context I havent visited since 13 first opened and my wife has never been.

Where on park is good to eat? I'm considering the rollercoaster restaurant but open to suggestions.

I'm assuming the Sunday will be busy due to Scarfest but the Monday will be quiet?

Thanks, Rob.
MakoMania

Rollercoaster Restaurant & Woodcutters are the best two places to eat on park in my opinion :)
SeaWorld has rescued over 35,000 animals in need![/i]
Liam.W

In my opinion the waterpark is not worth doing both days
Ride count since the beginning of 2015: 2632!
Ride count 2021: 416!
Cred count: 167!

S.J_O'Grady

Yeah, there's not that much in the waterpark. You could have one evening for rides in the dark and one for scare mazes?
Life is a roller coaster. You can either scream every time you hit a bump or you can throw your hands up in the air and enjoy it.