Water Park tickets & child to adult ratio

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
addis

Hi,

I'm wanting to take the family to the water park for the day, our family is 2 adults, and two children (7 & 4).

I have a disability that requires me to have assistance where good balance is required (getting on and off rides like Spinball Whizzer, rapids etc) but doesn't hold me back on much else.

I hold an annual pass with a carers pass and my eldest also has an annual pass.

What I want to know is the best combination of tickets to buy and clarification on the child / adult ratio. Alton Towers wed site states the following -

- Each child aged 4 years and under must be accompanied and supervised by a person over the age of 16;
- Maximum of two children aged between 5 and 9 years must be accompanied and supervised by a person over the age of 16;

As there are two adults, both capable of supervising children swimming etc, as we are a disabled / carer couple are we ok to be the supervising adults of our children?

Also, what are the best tickets to buy, I think -

Disabled + carer Annual Pass (£12.00)
Annual Pass child (£8.40)
Regular child (£10.50)
Total £30.90

or should I get
Annual Pass Family x 3 (£28.80)
Regular child (£10.50)
Total £39.30

The cost, although an incentive, isn't overly important but I don't want to be refused entry.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Lee

They can be incredibly strict about ratios etc at the waterpark due to the nature of the attraction.

The best advice can only be sourced via the resort directly. Id facebook message them initially so you have a trace for an answer, or alternatively contact the hotel switchboard and ask to be transferred to the waterpark - 01538 704600.

Hope this helps :)