Kings Dominion

Engage with like-minded members and discuss the world of theme parks and attractions here.
Burniel

Surprised we don't already have a topic for this park, but I couldn't find it in the index, apologies if I've missed it. :)

Kings Dominion has begun teasing for something coming in 2017. Photos and videos on their social media accounts show a "secret" planning room in which two key things are always featured: Snoopy, the mascot of their children's area, and a white hard hat.

Example:

Looking at the comments, the white hard hat is thought by many to be a big hint towards an RMC, which many assume would be for Hurler, as it's been SBNO all year. However, this would not explain why Snoopy is so heavily featured in the teasers. There is also a rumour of Ricochet (the park's wild mouse which sits right next to Hurler) moving to Camp Snoopy, potentially opening up more space around Hurler. I don't know if this is probable or if people have just made it up in a wild attempt to make everything in the teasers fit, but it's an interesting theory.

Below is my attempt at creating a visual of what 2017 could hold for the park if all these rumours are true. I think this could work, but I've never actually been to the park so can't be sure.

I've just realised the blue text is hard to read, it says "potential new spot for Ricochet".
Burniel | Great at theme park knowledge, not so great at designing signatures.
Burniel

So the park has their "big announcement" today, during which the most exciting thing they talked about was a few family additions in Planet Snoopy. Whilst there could be more to come, the park left no hints or teasers within the announcement towards another announcement or surprise.

That was anticlimactic.

(Sorry for double post.)
Burniel | Great at theme park knowledge, not so great at designing signatures.
Max

They made a huge deal about in-park WiFi too, really hope they're joking after all the marketing.
Formerly known as NemesisNosh
2016 Ride Count: 888
Liam.W

RMC truck has appeared at Kings Dominion!

Seems like Hurler has 'really more coming' if you get what I mean ;)

Don't need to credit the photo seen as the name is plastered over the image :lol
Ride count since the beginning of 2015: 2632!
Ride count 2021: 416!
Cred count: 167!

jackf1tz

Kings Dominion have announced Twisted Timbers!

Remind you of anything? The RMC Hybrid will feature barrel rolls, new dynamic inversions and plenty of weightlessness. Bit shadowed by steel vengeance though.