Average queue times

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
The Nemesis Fox

Hi. I am planning to go to Thorpe Park in October as i haven't been. I was just wondering what the average queue times were. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Max

If you go during Fright Nights the queues are ridiculous, coasters ranging from 90-180 minutes. Midweek or on a weekend where Fright Nights isn't on is a lot quieter.
Formerly known as NemesisNosh
2016 Ride Count: 888
The Nemesis Fox

Just looked, thinking off going on the last weekend in September instead.
Burniel

Last weekend in September should be much quieter, I'd expect queues of 15-30 minutes for most rides, with the coasters potentially reaching 45 and Derren on his usual 75+.
Burniel | Great at theme park knowledge, not so great at designing signatures.
Stan.H

For late september/early october I'd personally expect Derren Brown to be 90+, the coasters between 30-60 mins and everything else under 45 mins. Storm surge though, I'd expect it to be between 60-90 mins (due to bad capacity). During October (Fright Nights) evpect pretty much every queue to be over 30 mins, coasters between 90-180 mins and then the mazes AT LEAST 90 mins. This is from my experiences last year, hope this helps, have a good visit!