Denmark-Sweden mega trip help

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
Ryan.B

Hey, I'm doing a kind of mega trip in the summer (Not that big but 3 or 4 parks in the space of 8 days, and was wondering if anyone could give some tips.

Definite

Liseberg
Kolmarden

What I'm wondering for these parks is general queue lengths, and how much time I need to do the park (Not all rides, usually thrill rides for me) with re rides (Hoping for 3 each at least on Helix, Lisebergbanan and Balder, as well as few flats and Kanonen.

Probable

Tivoli Gardens

Again, I'm flying into Copenhagen, and I most likely won't spend the full day here, but how much time would I need to do everything decent here, and what are general queue times like?

Unlikely

Bakken
I will be returning to Copenhagen on the last day as we are getting a rental car, and I think this will be more of a mad cred dash than a trip if it is actually done. Again, what are general queue times like here and how long to do the coasters?

Other than that, are there any hidden gems at these parks, and other general tips and tricks will be appreciated. We're staying in Jonkoping by the way, if that's important.

Flying in Saturday 27th, flying out Saturday the 3rd. What would be the best day to do Kolmarden as I have heard that it has closed days, same with all parks.
Luce

I would have a whole day at Liseberg as it gives plenty of time to enjoy what is one of my favourite parks.

I also highly recommend their horror walk through Ghost Hotel which although has an extra charge, is really worth doing - it's very extensive and amazingly themed too :)
LCFCjames

I've actually just come back from a Denmark - Sweden mega trip myself! I went to Liseberg, Tivoli Gardens, Bakken and Legoland Billund, but not Kolmarden unfortunately.

Liseberg was probably my favourite park of the trip, Helix and Balder were both absolutely amazing, as was the drop tower Atmosphere and the log flume. As for the queue times, the park was reasonably busy during the day with the queues around 15-20 minutes for the bigger rides. However at night it died down quite a bit and I managed 5 rides on Helix in about 30 minutes! It is definitely a one day park though, unless it is exceptionally busy. As for a tip, I would definitely recommend booking your ticket online as this gives you access to choose a fastpass for 3 rides of your choice at a certain time slot, which would save you a lot of time if it is busy.

As for Tivoli Gardens, this is a fantastic park to look around. The atmosphere and landscaping in the park is great and it has a really classic feel with all the lighting and game stalls, especially at night. The park is definitely better in the evening when it gets darker. As for the rides, I loved the woodie 'Rutschebanen', its a really classic ride and you get tonnes of airtime. The B&M floorless coaster Dæmonen was also really good, as was Vertigo which is one of the most intense rides I have ever experienced. However the selection of rides isn't that vast and you could definitely do everything in the park relatively quickly as the queues weren't very big at all during my visit. It is good to leave time to look around and sample the food as well though!

Moving onto Bakken. This has a very different feel to the other two amusement parks. The theming and landscaping is obviously not as vast, but the selection of rides is still very good and there are a couple of rides which make it worth the visit. The woodie is good, although not as good as Tivoli's in my opinion, but it is a classic rickety woodie. The best ride in my opinion was Tornado, which is an Intamin spinning coaster. I won't ruin any potential surprises, but it is one of the most bizarre and intense experiences I have ever had on a coaster. As for the queues and time needed for this park. The queues were walk on for every ride during my visit and therefore we did every ride we wanted to go on within a couple of hours at most. Therefore this park is very good just to pop into if you wanted just to do a couple of rides, especially as you can purchase tickets for individual rides, that might be a better option if you don't have much time. It is also very easy to get to from the centre of Copenhagen.

I won't say much about Legoland Billund because that wasn't on your list to visit, but it was a very nice park to visit and is definitely better than Legoland Windsor with a much better and bigger selection of rides!
Ryan.B

Ok, I have 3 express passes for Liseberg on Sunday, anyone got a decent idea on which rides to pick for it?