Parkitect

General theme park and attraction industry chat, along with the world of theme park gaming.
Wortho

Parkitect has just gone live on steam early access at just over £13 and I must say for an alpha its a really good game. Yes it is lacking a bit in content atm but its only alpha and user content and modding is already in full swing. Can not wait to get more creative on it. Anyone else played it yet?
TRM

I bought the pre alpha version, very good game considering its in alpha, can't wait to see the final version
Tom

It's a really great game, it's really captured the charm that RCT and RCT2 have.

The modding community is really great too with a large amount of custom scenery already being available.

My only criticism at this stage is that block sectioning doesn't work properly although I'm sure this will get fixed in subsequent updates.

This year has been really great for theme park gaming; three games released in some form or another. It's just a shame that one of them (RCTW) is pretty terrible at the moment.
Tom

Just a little updated, Alpha 6 is now out for Parkitect here: http://www.themeparkitect.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Look how pretty it is!

More and more features have been added over the last few updates, including the addition of hydraulic launch coasters meaning it's now possible to recreate Rita and Stealth.

Plus lots of nice theming.

Moral of the story, more people should be playing this game!!!! :)