Efteling

Engage with like-minded members and discuss the world of theme parks and attractions here.
Owen

I'm really liking how B&M are FINALLY branching out with new things for their coasters - such as new elements and theming. Although these supports are probably a one off it could be hinting at a new age of fully customisable roller coasters and a much more in depth uniqueness about each coaster :D
lewis97
Admin
Admin

The bottom of the main lift hill support is on its way up. You'll find lots more photos here.

Danny

Any idea when they plan to have this open?! I know its this year, but at the pace they are going I can't see this being open until October at the soonest!
lewis97
Admin
Admin

DannyG wrote:Any idea when they plan to have this open?! I know its this year, but at the pace they are going I can't see this being open until October at the soonest!
Some time this summer is what has been stated.
lewis97
Admin
Admin

They're now onto the second level. Lots more photos are available here.

lewis97
Admin
Admin

Photos from today showing progress on the main lift hill support structure... Oh, and some track :P All photos can be found on Vijfzintuigen.

lewis97
Admin
Admin

Work on the lift hill support structure continued today, and it looks as though it just needs to be topped off now. Also the 'chimney' was added to the station building. Once again you'll find plenty of photos here.

lewis97
Admin
Admin

Construction of the other lift support column began today. Plenty more photos can be found here.

lewis97
Admin
Admin

Track and supports for the brake run and lift hill are now on site, with part of the brake run already being erected. See more here.

Michelle

I'm really excited for this ride I must admit, and I absolutely love the colours they're using. Apologies for the girlish comment ;)
Ladyofthelake

The level of detail and theming just looks fantastic - although going by Efteling's other attractions it's no less than would be expected, they seem to have an outstanding level of detail across the entire park :)

Don't worry Michelle - I like the colours too ;)
lewis97
Admin
Admin

Leaked photos from Loopings showing what the inside of the station currently looks like.

[align=center]Image

Image[/align]
Tom

Arghhhhhhh, Alton Towers why you no building us awesome looking rides?! :(
Zach

Tom-TT wrote:Arghhhhhhh, Alton Towers why you no building us awesome looking rides?! :(
Patient is a virtue...wait and you shall be rewarded :moj
lewis97
Admin
Admin

The other of the lift hill's main supports has gone up today, as shown in these images taken by ROJApers on Twitter.

stealthsmiler

We seriously need some well themed coasters like this in the UK. I love the custom supports they are using.
lewis97
Admin
Admin

Today work on the chimney's masonry has continued, as well as the top of the lift hill arriving on site, the railings being added to the platform which will sit below the top of the ride and the scaffolding at the back of the station being removed. All photos can be found here.

Morgan

Shame it's after Valentine's :love:
lewis97
Admin
Admin

Today has seen various theming elements added to the station building and the platform at the top of the lift hill, as well as the catwalks being added to the crest of the lift. The full update is available here.

NemesisRider

This is looking like an awesome ride! I think it's impressive just to have a coaster that big with such a strong theme!