What theme park

Been to an attraction recently? Planning a trip? Tell us about it here or get some hints and tips for your next visit.
craig.day.92

Im looking at trying a new theme park in Europe, Having already been to DLP and Port Adventure, I was just seeing what everyone recommended for best Thrills and Good on site hotels and Transport links etc.

Thank you :D
towerskid

Europa is good all round, i'm sure you've heard, but staying in Germany Heide Park is pretty good too! Liseberg and Gardaland are pretty good and there's obviously others like Phantasialand, Efteling, Holiday Park, Tayto Park and Mirabilandia. These are mostly for thrills, atmosphere and overall park experience, not too sure about hotels and stuff but hope this helps on the actual park itself. :)
MakoMania

You could try to two european Merlin parks: Gardaland in Italy or Heide Park in Germany. Both offer good thrills and have on site accomodation.
SeaWorld has rescued over 35,000 animals in need![/i]
DeanC

I agree with MakoMania, Gardaland is a really good park with stunning theming and thrilling coasters (Raptor, Blue Tornado, Sequoia Adventure...etc). I definetely recommend it :D
Jack

Liseberg in Sweden looks like a very nice park, and of course they have three outstanding coasters in the form of the Mack Launch coaster Helix, Intamin wooden coaster Balder and Schwarzkopf Lisebergbanan. The general aesthetic, cleanliness and other ride offering seems to be outstanding for a park of it's size, too. The transport to and from the park seems pretty decent and being in the middle of Gothenburg, accommodation is easy to find although the park lacks an on-site hotel. :)
NemesisRider

I'd have to recommend Europa Park. There is accommodation on site and it's got a large variety of rides including Blue Fire and Wodan.