Events Calendar 2016

Archive for past events.
Chris
Admin
Admin

It has been a wonderful and progressive year for TTSP events and we hope to continue that in 2016.

TT Spring Spectacular - April 9th
Alton Towers Resort

Southern meet - May 7th
Thorpe Park Resort

Summer Sizzler - July 16th
Alton Towers Resort

ScareMazing South - October 8th
Thorpe Park Resort

ScareMazing North - October 22nd
Alton Towers Resort

Please remember that these dates are subject to change.

Thanks for your continued support and see you in 2016!
Dan

Nice timing with the first Southern meet as it falls 3 days after my birthday :)
Aidan Lowe

Dan.N wrote:Nice timing with the first Southern meet as it falls 3 days after my birthday :)
May the fourth be with you!

That first southern meet of the year falls directly on my birthday this year. The Germany event sounds amazing.
Formerly known under username Andy Mc
MakoMania

Won't be able to attend summer sizzler as I am in Florida. Looking forward to the event in April though!
SeaWorld has rescued over 35,000 animals in need![/i]
JonDoesTT

Hopefully I'll be able to attend most of these meets! I can confirm I won't be able to do the Germany meet though :(

Credit to NemesisRider
Max

Should be able to get to the majority of these :D
Formerly known as NemesisNosh
2016 Ride Count: 888
MakoMania

Rob-TT wrote:Please remember that these dates a provisional and subject to change.
Make Summer Sizzler a week earlier pleeeeeeeezzzzzz :lol

In all seriousness you guys do a fabulous job on these events! Well done!
Liam.W

I'm really hoping to get down to my first meet this year, probably summer sizzler. The only problem is that my mum would have to bring me and I'm the only one who would be participating so I would have to leave my mum somewhere and she doesn't exactly know her way round so she can't just go for a stroll round the gardens cos' she will most likely get lost. :?
Ride count since the beginning of 2015: 2632!
Ride count 2021: 416!
Cred count: 167!

MakoMania

smileradvocate1 wrote:I'm really hoping to get down to my first meet this year, probably summer sizzler. The only problem is that my mum would have to bring me and I'm the only one who would be participating so I would have to leave my mum somewhere and she doesn't exactly know her way round so she can't just go for a stroll round the gardens cos' she will most likely get lost. :?

You should get her in the Alton Towers Spa for the day!
Liam.W

Themepark247360 wrote:
smileradvocate1 wrote:I'm really hoping to get down to my first meet this year, probably summer sizzler. The only problem is that my mum would have to bring me and I'm the only one who would be participating so I would have to leave my mum somewhere and she doesn't exactly know her way round so she can't just go for a stroll round the gardens cos' she will most likely get lost. :?

You should get her in the Alton Towers Spa for the day!
Good idea, it won't be the spa that she'll like, it will be a brake from my annoying self she'll love! :lol
Ride count since the beginning of 2015: 2632!
Ride count 2021: 416!
Cred count: 167!

mattiepearce

Looking to attend my first forum meet-up, and the summer sizzler seems like the perfect post exam treat! Hope to see you then!
Justin

You'll love it. Hope to see you there!
mattiepearce

Quick question. How much roughly were the summer sizzler tickets last year? My friend and I are planning on on going but she's not an enthusiast like me so the price is useful to convince her!
lewis97
Admin
Admin

mattiepearce wrote:Quick question. How much roughly were the summer sizzler tickets last year? My friend and I are planning on on going but she's not an enthusiast like me so the price is useful to convince her!
Summer Sizzler tickets were £16 last year, but bear in mind that the price may vary depending on exclusives. If you also require a valid form of theme park admission, corporate tickets are usually available for around £25.
mattiepearce

lewis97 wrote:Summer Sizzler tickets were £16 last year, but bear in mind that the price may vary depending on exclusives. If you also require a valid form of theme park admission, corporate tickets are usually available for around £25.
Thanks. Only needed a ballpark figure! :D
ThemeCrafter264

Could some events ever be on a Sunday as I can't do any events on Saturday?
The Nemesis Fox

Can you bring someone who isn't a member?
Ladyofthelake

Of course you can :) Everyone is welcome on TTSP events, they just need to have an event ticket and a valid form of admission e.g. pre-booked ticket, annual pass, or magic pass :)
The Nemesis Fox

When will the tickets be on sale?
What is going to happen during the course of the day as I've never been to one of these events before

Thank you in advance
Ladyofthelake

Tickets typically go on sale 3-4 weeks before each event - keep an eye on the forum and our social media channels for announcements.

What happens during the course of the day very much depends on what exclusives we have. To give a rough idea, at the Spring Spectacular, our last Alton Towers event, we had the first ride of the day on Galactica, a talk on Alton TLC and the Resort's future plans in the afternoon, then exclusive ride time on The Smiler after park close. In between each exclusive was free time where you could either go around with the group, or go and do your own thing.

I cannot recommend these events enough. They are fantastic days and you will have a fab time :)