Gardaland

Engage with like-minded members and discuss the world of theme parks and attractions here.
MagicAngel94

As of now there is only one dreamcatcher wich is on the final helix
MagicAngel94

Magic Mountain will be renamed.
Welcome "Shaman"!
Aidan Lowe

Is it me or is that similar to the Galactica poster with the cheesy headset + weird track, and instead of the portal is now a dreamcatcher.

[Edit] Nevermind Gardaland is Merlin owned right?
Formerly known under username Andy Mc
MakoMania

Aidan Lowe wrote:
[Edit] Nevermind Gardaland is Merlin owned right?
It is.

I've never been on Magic Mountain but it looks quite rough. Nothing worse than VR on a rough coaster :(
SeaWorld has rescued over 35,000 animals in need![/i]
Theme Park Callum

I went on Magic Mountain last August and it wasn't that rough at all to be honest. The promotional poster is very similar to Galactica, but this time they can get away with it. It's actually a Vekoma.
ASturge21

The promotional photo is basically just a copy and paste. I'd guess it must have worked with Galactica to be recycled.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Liam.W

ASturge21 wrote:The promotional photo is basically just a copy and paste. I'd guess it must have worked with Galactica to be recycled.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
It's different people, different cars, and a different portal. They've certainly gone for similar marketing, but not copy and paste
Ride count since the beginning of 2015: 2632!
Ride count 2021: 416!
Cred count: 167!

ThemeCrafter264

We need to remember the ride installed vest restraints in the 2015 season so it has less head banging
MagicAngel94

The new trains with the new restraints came in 2009.
Anyway the ride isn't rough. It isn't b&m but it is an ok ride.
mugnezz

Besides a shaman, there should be a new 4D movie. as the contract for ice age and expired.
NemesisRider

We have some a new concept image of Shaman!

Also, there's one of the dreamcatcher in a bit more depth: only version of it though was in this promotional image.

There's also a website with information on the new attraction. I must say, I think the logo looks pretty nice on the VR headsets - it'll be interesting to see if they're in a jacket like on Galactica.
ThemeCrafter264

Ortrobuco Tour is getting a repaint! Link is here (on Facebook so I cannot get the picture by itself, rather than the website). https://m.facebook.com/GardalandParkFan ... &source=48
mugnezz

ortobruco now
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and fuga da atlantide being restored
https://www.facebook.com/pg/GardalandNe ... 4331742007" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MagicAngel94

Spoiler - Shaman
Here is some onride pov and some offride shot " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ThemeCrafter264

So shaman has had quite a few pictures released of a 'celebrity' (never heard of him) riding. In the first picture, you can see the staff uniforms, headsets and the train which all look rather nice. Image In this picture you can see the headsets again, the trains from the side and the Dreamcatcher element at the end of the ride. Image Finally, from what I have heard this will be a free experience with wearing the headsets being an option and of course, cleaning things will be used in the headset! :)
Owen

Considering you live in the U.K. and Gardaland is Italian I'm not surprised you've not heard of him! ;)

He's a professional Italian MotoGP rider who competes in the MotoGP World Championship for Suzuki.
ThemeCrafter264

Gardaland new map is up and displays oblivion the black hole as just oblivion :o https://www.gardaland.it/en/useful-info ... resort-map
Liam.W

ThemeParkCrafter wrote:Gardaland new map is up and displays oblivion the black hole as just oblivion :o https://www.gardaland.it/en/useful-info ... resort-map
But if you proceed to click on the icon to find out more, it is still called 'Oblivion The Black Hole'. I think they have just shortened the name for the map so they could fit it on :P

ThemeCrafter264

Still lots of Italians call it oblivon
Liam.W

ThemeParkCrafter wrote:Still lots of Italians call it oblivon
Ok, so if your saying it's common to be called oblivion, then why did you make a fuss over the fact the map just says oblivion?