ScareMazing North - 24th October 2015 - Discussion

Archive for past events.
Adz
Admin
Admin

Hello everyone,

We're pleased to announce that our presale on ScareMazing North for TTSP Forum members will begin at midnight tonight. This gives registered forum members an exclusive 48 window to secure tickets before they go on general sale.

Throughout the course of this evening our teaser website http://www.scaremazing.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; will be revealing more clues and releasing event information leading up to the start of our presale. We recommend you keep checking it!

Please see the topic in the Exclusive Members area for booking details.
archie.mm

Hi,
Do you know when the tickets for Scaremazing South will go on sale?
Thanks!
Master_feedback

As a private event what have you guys put in place for wheel chair access ?
Adz
Admin
Admin

Master_feedback wrote:As a private event what have you guys put in place for wheel chair access ?
Hey Master_feedback

Unfortunately that's not really something I would be able to answer fully as wheelchair access is not something that is within our control.

Our event facilities are hired from Alton Towers Resort and it is they who control access in accordance to the appropriateness of the attraction and laws governing wheelchair accessibility.

Much of our event takes place within the scare attractions inside the historic towers which from our understanding are not suitable for wheelchairs due to stairs and other features. Though we recommend checking with Alton Towers Resort prior to booking a ticket.

Outside of the scare attractions all of our other hired facilities are fully accessible and whilst we haven't hired the monorail for car park transportation on this occasion, disabled parking is available in the express car park.

I hope that answers your question as best as possible but please do contact the resort for wheelchair access questions about the scare attractions prior to booking an event ticket.
African Drummer

Payment made...
Aidan Lowe

Payment arranged, for some reason it won't transfer until Monday at the earliest.
Formerly known under username Andy Mc
SuperWill

I've reserved my ticket! Will be paying for it later! So I have one question, I'm 16 and I know I won't be able to do the extreme mazes so what will the less intense experience be like? Will the actors still touch me and stuff like that? Or will it be like a regular run through?

Credit to Lewis97 :) 

Sit back, it's fright time! :D
Rob
Admin
Admin

SuperWill wrote:I've reserved my ticket! Will be paying for it later! So I have one question, I'm 16 and I know I won't be able to do the extreme mazes so what will the less intense experience be like? Will the actors still touch me and stuff like that? Or will it be like a regular run through?
It will be an enhanced run through of the maze for anyone under 18.

If you are yet to reserve your ticket I would advise you do it asap

Tickets for ScareMazing North have now sold out. A reserve list will be setup and details announced in due course. Those that have reserved tickets but are yet to make payment please do so by the 1st of October, otherwise your ticket may be released to someone on the reserve list.
SuperWill

I paid for my ticket yesterday! Woo hoo! Can't wait!

Credit to Lewis97 :) 

Sit back, it's fright time! :D
Dom

Can we choose a group if possible?
Rob
Admin
Admin

Members will be assigned to groups by the team. These groups can not be changed.
amberbarrett123

Rob-TT wrote:Members will be assigned to groups by the team. These groups can not be changed.
Are these the groups for the tours and extremes?
lewis97
Admin
Admin

These groups are primarily for the behind the scenes tours. It is intended that everyone will regroup prior to the extreme mazes.
amberbarrett123

Ok thanks Lewis, that's ok then :)
JonDoesTT

Paid up last week, very excited! Does anyone know when names will start to appear on the 'who's coming' page?

Credit to NemesisRider
Michelle

It will be very soon Jon, keep your eyes peeled :)
African Drummer

Do under 18's need to be accompanied in the mazes or can they do the mazes with their mates (other under 18's)?
Rob
Admin
Admin

African Drummer wrote:Do under 18's need to be accompanied in the mazes or can they do the mazes with their mates (other under 18's)?
For the Scaremazing North event under 18's will be split in to a separate group for the extreme mazes.
JonDoesTT

Less than a month to go! :yikes: :D

Credit to NemesisRider
Morgan

All paid for and hotel is booked :D