New Theme Park attraction(s) for 2016?

Got an idea of how the Alton Towers Resort may develop over the coming seasons? Discuss it here.
JonDoesTT

I read in a book (either Creating my own Nemesis or Tales of the Towers) that Ripsaw would get moved to X - Sector. I think it should, it would cost less than building an entirely new flat ride, and would suit the area if it got re-themed.

Credit to NemesisRider
Dom

JonDoesTT wrote:I read in a book (either Creating my own Nemesis or Tales of the Towers) that Ripsaw would get moved to X - Sector. I think it should, it would cost less than building an entirely new flat ride, and would suit the area if it got re-themed.
The discussion of Ripsaw being moved has popped up in many topics in here. Ripsaw would not survive the move so therefore won't ever be moved. It has more chance of being removed than being moved to X-sector.
Thorpegirl123

It would be great to see a new ride. This year although it was good to be able to get on all the rides over and over again it started to get a bit samey!

Rita seems to be getting rougher and rougher as the years go on, I much prefer stealth. Apart from Air, Nemesis and Spinball I found that I got bored. It probably would of been better had the smiler been running as I have only been on it once. However I think I will be off to Thorpe park more than Alton Towers until they get a new ride. I love the fact that Alton Towers is down the road and is great fun when we take our son but for thrills Thorpe Park wins for me every time. This could be that Thorpe Park is a novelty for me though being so far away, I don't know I just feel Thorpe has that extra thrill factor.

Oh and I have never ever been on Sub Terra, I go a few times every year and it's never once been open on the days we go which Is annoying, even it's first year it was closed for the day #-o
Aidan Lowe

Thorpegirl123 wrote:Thorpe Park wins for me every time. This could be that Thorpe Park is a novelty for me though being so far away.
Probably the case. I myself tend to visit AT a lot but the rest of the parks less. The times I visited Drayton & BPPB this year I had amazing days out because it'd been a while since I last went.

I usually try to get to AT every weekend or so and it just ends up being same old same old. Still enjoy it though but the thrills are few are far between :)
Formerly known under username Andy Mc
xylyx

Same here, as much as I love the rides at AT even with the smiler back up it is still basically the same line up. With the frequency that you could get on everything over this season I did burn out a little. Never been to Thorpe and we're making a point of going next year so can't wait for that, especially with the new Derrin Brown experience :D plus will be nice to take the family to Chessington.

My other half doesn't do big rides (she shut her eyes and clung on for dear life on Hex) but even at 2 years old my eldest is a thrill addict so getting her to a park that is all about kids and family will be awesome :D

Gonna try lots of new places I think in 2016. :)