Neme21s

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
jayson2125

so gutted or what..

I have won a place on the Nemesis 21st birthday celebration day and cannot attend due to work..

Absolutely gutted

tallicay2k

That's unfortunate buddy. Jobs just really get in the way sometimes. :(
SEEK...AND...DESTROY
NemeJaney

Argh, frustrating :(

I'm in pain over this too...being one of Nemmy's biggest fans and having school in the way is making my heart physically hurt :lol
NemesisRider

I would have loved to go too! Especially as I missed Nemesis@20. Again, school got in the way! Bit unlucky I'd need a lift and live an hour and a half away :lol

Really, a Thursday probably wasn't the best day for the event, but nothing can be done about that. :(
Last edited by NemesisRider on Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Zach

NemesisRider wrote:I would have loved to go too! Especially as I missed Nemesis@20. Again, school got in the way!
Really, a Thursday probably wasn't the best day for the event, but nothing can be done about that. :(
The actual event doesn't start until 3:30pm so school shouldn't effect ppl close...jobs I can understand
Morgan

That is so annoying!
a) Some fans legally have to be in school that day and won't be there in time
b) It's a competition. Odds are you wouldn't win!
Seems stupid they are doing it on a school day. Yes, it won't be as busy, but this means I (and many others) can't make it!
Very annoyed at Towers on this one. Very annoyed.
Themeparksandy1981

Is there any way you can book half a day off work? Thursday is the worst day for me also as I work days and the misses works evening so I got to look after our 2 year old.
NemeJaney

TheSmilerMan wrote:
NemesisRider wrote:I would have loved to go too! Especially as I missed Nemesis@20. Again, school got in the way!
The actual event doesn't start until 3:30pm so school shouldn't effect ppl close...jobs I can understand
Unless it takes 4-6 hours to get there from school :P Oh well :P
jayson2125

So my work has very kindly agreed to let me take the afternoon off....So excited to meet MR wardley and have Nemesis for 1 hr exclusivly....roll on next Thursday...cant wait
Sentri558

jayson2125 wrote:So my work has very kindly agreed to let me take the afternoon off....So excited to meet MR wardley and have Nemesis for 1 hr exclusivly....roll on next Thursday...cant wait
Congrats man.
Zach

NemeJaney wrote:
TheSmilerMan wrote:
Unless it takes 4-6 hours to get there from school :P Oh well :P
Hence why I said people close :)

It's nothing overly different to N@20
Ryan.B

The difference is, a group of fans organised N@20, the owners and majorly rich merlin have organised this, surely something more could have been done with them having more money than everyone on here put together ( unless we have a lot of millionaires and billionaires :)
funstie

Going to this tomorrow, cannot wait!
KoasterKraver

As it is the 21st birthday of Nemesis, they sould offer us a free copy of the official Nemesis font, not droid as it is different
Sr88

Might I ask, why should they just give you a free copy of the font? I fail to see how that works.