The Future of The Waterpark

Got an idea of how the Alton Towers Resort may develop over the coming seasons? Discuss it here.
Tom170499

So I've just been on the website to look at the opening times and the outdoor slides for the waterpark are down as closed all year. Is this just a mistake or are the outside slides having some work done? Discuss
Nathan_Fisher

I'm guessing that's an error made on towers behalf, or they simply haven't updated their opening times yet. I would guess they will be updated in the near future. I have found in the past that Alton Towers can be a bit slow when it comes to updating their website for certain things.
Stan.H

I'm hoping the waterpark will somehow add some more slides and maybe a fastrack for masterblaster!
Morgan

Slides=Yes
Fastracks=Why Merlin, why...
Stan.H

I know that fastrack sounds like another money scam, but on tripadvisor alton towers seemed to like the idea, so i guess that they might get it (hopefully cheap though!)
Adam.W

Maybe.
In the near future, I don't think we'll see an extension to the water park, as it would mean the whole waterpark would have to be closed, and the pool drained to stop dust and stuff from the building work getting in the water. However, it could be a separate sort of building just linked in with the old one.
tallicay2k

Me and the wife are doing the water park for the first time this year. Is it good/well themed with plenty to do?
I don't really want to get in and be done by 2 hours lol.
SEEK...AND...DESTROY
TheBeast

Yeah tallicay2k, there is quite a bit to do, and they do have food places there so its not even like you will have to come out for dinner. Since when have there been outdoor slides though??? I haven't been in years... maybe I missed that :lol
Credit to NemesisRider for an amazing signature!
Adam.W

Yeah, there is a new outside bit with slides and stuffs
Morgan

Pretty sure Flash Floods have always been there....
Coasterfellow

I would love for them to open a new slide! they could get a slide like colossal curl at busch gardens... They seem to be popular at the moment and it would add another large waterside so that the queue for master blaster is cut down. They could also get an aqua drop or an aqua loop slide! they are cool and would be a good medium investment ;)
^Thanks to Nemesis Rider for the Signature! ;)