Other Parks Using Alton Towers Stuff

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
KoasterKraver

VERY INTERESTING

I've noticed lately that there are other theme parks in the world that use music, names, media and themes from Alton Towers. An interesting discovery has shown me to researching the new ride coming to Merlin's Gardaland Resort, called oblivion. This is Interesting as it uses the same name, colour scheme as oblivion at Alton Towers. It uses the smiler font and on the main Gardaland site, it uses the actual oblivion logo from Alton towers. It is also a dive coaster.

http://www.gardalandoblivion.it/en
Zach

Yes because it's also owned by merlin, so they don't want to keep spending money on new fonts and graphics to be developed when they can use material they've already paid for the use and design of, it's very much like six flags in America they do the same, I.e batman rides :) it's nothing new, there's nothing wrong with it, the ride is in a completely different country and has been noticed before :)
Morgan

Depth Charge has The Flume theme, Stealth's wheel screech was Rita's and Mutant Racers music in on The Swarm DVD.
inFusion

Don't forget they already did a similar sort of thing with Nemesis Inferno :P
Stan.H

Heide park use the battle galleons theme in their pirate area.
Morgan

And the variation of the crossbones logo ;)