Paultons Park

Engage with like-minded members and discuss the world of theme parks and attractions here.
Jannt86

I have a 3YO who is 1m tall and would really like to take her to Paulton's, the main reason being that some of the thrill rides look brilliant. However they say age restriction of 4??? Isn't it up to me whether I let my child on as long as she meets the safety requirements? Are they realistically going to age check her? It's such a lot of money to spend if she ends up let down because she can't go on things. Speaking of which, can I also ask if anyone knows of any good discount codes to bring the cost down? We're only planning a day trip whilst we are on holiday nearby. TIA x
abigsmurf

They can't check the age of a small child so you can just tell fibs if asked.

Be very careful skirting age restrictions though. They're there for reasons other than size. The younger a kid is, the less they're able to tell that a coaster may be scary and if they panic they could try to wriggle out of the restraints (some of the coasters with the age limits seat you in a way where you won't be able to reach the child to calm them).