Like This - Shout That.

Attraction Source and TowersTimes website news, comments and suggestions.
Adz
Admin
Admin

Hello TowersTimes & SouthParks,

We've been hard at work behind the scenes to bring you a few updates to the usability of the forum, these are part of an ongoing development scheme that will see a large amount of changes and updates across all of TTSP over the coming year.

Shoutbox Changes

The shoutbox has now got a little bit smarter, it will now alert other members when you post a topic on the forum by automatically posting a link for you. In addition there is now a list of those who are/have been recently active and likely to be available for a chat.

The /me function is currently disabled but will return in a future update.

Our most requested feature is back after a long absence, You now have the ability to 'like' posts by other forum members, you'll find the blue 'like' thumb to the right of a post just above the signature bar, simply click this to 'like' that post - signifying you agree or appreciate the content that has been posted. Obviously, you are unable to like your own posts.

You'll also find a breakdown of how many likes you've given and received on your profile page.

That's all for now, but we'll be periodically introducing new features and changes, we'll be sure to announce these here when they happen.
NemesisRider

This is great Adz! I think the changes will definitely improved the forum, and the SB announcement of new topics created will help spread the word they are there.

Plus, the addition of likes will help newer people know what's really appreciated in the forum.

Again, well done Adz :)
TheBeast

Oh dear now it shows how unpopular I really am ;)
Credit to NemesisRider for an amazing signature!