Winter Thriller Chiller - Meetup Times

Archive for past events.
Adz
Admin
Admin

Hello Everyone!

I'm pleased to confirm the timings for our meetup this coming weekend. Sorry for the delay but we've all been busy behind the scenes with various festive merriment.

Saturday 27th December

SEA LIFE - London Eye - The London Dungeon - Nameco Funscape - Etc
From 11am

Meeting Point:
The London Dungeon's Entrance

Winter Wonderland
5pm

Meeting Point:
Alpen Hotel Funhouse (Near main entrance)

Sunday 28th December

Winter Wonderland
10am

Meeting Point:
Alpen Hotel Funhouse (Near main entrance)

Madame Tussauds + Other London Attractions
From 1pm (Approx)

Meeting Point:
Various. We recommend staying in touch via mobile phone as it's likely the group will split.

All times are VERY approximate and we understand the logistics of travelling across London, plus our timings may not fit in with travel schedules, we highly recommend keeping in touch with other members via mobile phones to keep in touch.

Winter Wonderland is likely to be exceptionally busy on the Saturday night and you WILL need to queue for entry, possibly up to 1 hour in advance, please factor this in. We are visiting Winter Wonderland again on Sunday morning for a quieter experience - this will enable those visiting for rides alone to get longer cycles and better value for money.

We can't wait to see you there!
Danny

It has been known on Saturdays for the wait to exceed 2.5 hours, however, if you pre book tickets you will be entitled to fast track entry with minimal wait.
I'll be in Santa Land- see you all there!
Dom

I shall see you all on the Saturday :)
Justin

Looking forward to tomorrow!
See you there!
Dom

If anyone is arriving in London at Waterloo and are a bit unsure of how to get to the Dungeons, I will be at Waterloo at about 10:30, so i am happy to meet you and walk to the dungeons together. :)