Tree Top Quest [SBNO]

What rides and attractions do you miss? Share your memories of Alton Towers' extensive past here.
Savva0122

cookiee_munster wrote:its mainly going to be aimed at hotel guests wanting to do something outside of the theme park. especially during the winter season when the theme park is closed.

this will also be aimed at those team building type things big corporations do.
I agree: got away day all over it
Morgan

Page has been added to the main site:
https://www.altontowers.com/things-to-d ... top-quest/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dom

Some interesting information on there, but i can't help but notice a few spelling mistakes on the website. It seems like the web pages were a bit rushed.
Ladyofthelake

The High Ropes course has officially been given the go ahead by Staffordshire Moorlands District Council :)

As usual it's subject to a number of conditions which can be found in the TowersTimes news article, but these aren't anything different to what we'd expect for a development of this type.

It's due to open in the spring, current rumours suggest a May opening. I can't wait to give this a go in the summer :D
Michelle

I don't know whether I'm excited for this or not, it's great to have a new addition to the resort but I can't help but feel it's going to lead to me making a bit of a fool of myself :lol . Really looking forward to seeing this and the lodges completed!
Morgan

I agree Michelle. I won't do Go Ape! as I don't like the whole idea of being high in the trees, but might do this one because it's AT :P
JustWill

I'd love to give it a try! I like the idea of having a joint ticket with extraordianry golf though, it'll give me a chance to try both of them :P
lewis97
Admin
Admin

As you may have seen on TowersTimes' Facebook, the Enchanted Forest Tree Top Quest has been confirmed to be opening on Friday 22nd May. The prices have also been confirmed with it being £20pp for the junior course (low ropes) and £25pp for the adult course (high ropes). We have also been informed that no annual pass discount is available, although there is an 'in advance' discount when booked alongside a hotel stay.
Altonboy001

How About Staff Discount
TheBeast

£25 = rip off

Thats an absolute fortune
Credit to NemesisRider for an amazing signature!
Michelle

It may seem expensive when coupled with a trip to/ stay at Alton Towers however it's actually cheaper than Go Ape, that's £31 for an adult. I'm interested to see how quickly the slots book up as I don't believe they're offering many per day.
jon18uk

Michelle wrote:It may seem expensive when coupled with a trip to/ stay at Alton Towers however it's actually cheaper than Go Ape, that's £31 for an adult. I'm interested to see how quickly the slots book up as I don't believe they're offering many per day.
Go Ape is almost twice as long for the adult courses though. The junior course is very similar in price and length though.
MakoMania

I'm glad they are offering two different courses to suit different ages and abilities. Also, is it called Enchanted Forest tree top quest or enchanted village tree top quest as I keep hearing and seeing different things.
SeaWorld has rescued over 35,000 animals in need![/i]
Sr88

It does seem very wrong to not offer a discount to pass holders. That is a good way to dissuade people from going.
Dan

Sr88 wrote:It does seem very wrong to not offer a discount to pass holders. That is a good way to dissuade people from going.
As far as I am aware there will be a 20% discount available for annual pass holders. Although this being Merlin I'm not surprised different people are being told different things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Themeparksandy1981

If it's like the one at the Butlins camp it won't get many guests a day. I guess the main guests to use it will be hotel guests and annual pass visitors as like with me paying £50 for both me and the other half to get in to Alton Towers for the day I'm not gonna pay the same price to go on this each.
Ladyofthelake

TowersTimes News have just posted a construction update on the Enchanted Forest Tree Top Quest which shows the first poles and platforms being installed, along with various landscaping and clearance work.
lewis97
Admin
Admin

There's a new construction update on TowersTimes News, showing that the obstacles for both of the courses have now been installed. The central tower and reception building structures have also been completed, with details now being added.

The full selection of the latest photos can be found here.
SamTP

Latest construction! Enjoy :)
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dom

According to AT's Facebook, This opens tomorrow :)

Will be interesting to see what everyone thinks of it when they have done it, but i do feel that this needs time to mature and become themed, much like Thirteen.