Winter Thriller Chiller - 27th & 28th December 2014

Archive for past events.
Adz
Admin
Admin

With the closed season upon us, what better way to banish those winter blues than to enjoy the magical festive atmosphere of Hyde Park's Winter Wonderland and everything else London has to offer this Christmas season!

TowersTimes & SouthParks will be holding a Winter Wonder meet in London on Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th December 2014 and we'd like to invite you to join us!

We'll be heading to Winter Wonderland at Hyde Park, which over the Holiday season is home to some of the most exciting and thrilling rides in Europe, alongside a huge variety of food and drink options, and exciting shows. In addition, we'll also be sampling Merlins' London attractions from the London Eye to London Dungeons.

Entry to Winter Wonderland is free, with each individual attraction charging individually. If you don't hold a Merlin Annual Pass you will need to purchase a ticket for each of the Merlin attractions you wish to visit.

Full details of timings and meeting points will be posted nearer the time, although we will be visiting Winter Wonderland on both days so if you can only attend for one day you wont miss out on the main highlight. In the meantime please post below if you plan to join us and discuss the plans for what will be a fantastic weekend!

Who's Coming:
Adz
Lee
Alex
Dom
Ladyofthelake
Girlgooner
Mayfly_
jackandylan123
Danny

Don't forget those attending, the main entrance is now at Marble Arch so that's the station you'll want to head for.
I'll be seeing all attending on 27th! :)
Mayfly_

Count me in. (Naomi) :)
Jack

will be there :D
Dom

Can anyone reveal anymore details about this please. I ask because I should probably book a train ticket but unsure what day to do as not sure what's happening yet.
Adz
Admin
Admin

The idea currently is for Saturday to comprise of a few Merlin Attractions earlier in the day and Winter Wonderland during the evening.

Sunday will be the reverse, with Winter Wonderland first thing for ride whoring and then Merlin attractions in the afternoon/evening.
girlgooner

Canny excited for this, thermals will be packed im sure lol for the Ice Kingdom(if were doing it)
Dom

It is advised to pre book some areas, so if those are being done it might be worth letting people know so they can pre book
Danny

I'd highly recommend that if you are doing any pre booked attractions (big wheel, Zippos circus, ice skating etc;) you pre book days in advance. They were almost fully booked all day on Saturday from about midday onwards with only a couple of single tickets available. This also allows you fast track entry in to WW, where queues have been known to reach two hours just to get on park.
Justin

At present I will be attending Sunday 28th!

Justin
Dom

What time we all meeting and where is the meeting point?