Early ride time 2015

What rides and attractions do you miss? Share your memories of Alton Towers' extensive past here.
Ladyofthelake

The 2015 line-up has been confirmed on the Alton Towers Website:

Looks like a distinct family focus with Nemesis and Air the only thrill rides on the line up. It does seem much more limited this year, however, with the popularity of CBeebies Land I can see why they have done it this way.
alicheesy

I'm quite disappointed that Oblivion isn't on there :(
Thank you to Owen for the most fabulous signature to ever exist ever
dantheman

wow, in my opinion that has to be the worst ERT line up i have seen. Great for people with young kids though
NemesisRider

TBH I think they should put Blivvy back on the list, it was good getting into X-Sector before the crowds. Saved me so much time queuing for The Smiler...

Anyone notice how Forbidden Valley ERT is basically the exclusives for the previous Summer Sizzler :P
Dan

Thinking on a personal level here, but I'm satisfied with the ERT line-up.

I normally head straight for Nemesis and whore her for 45 minutes before heading over to The Smiler.

On the whole though it is disappointing to see less attractions on offer than last year.
Zach

I think we have to be just happy that we have an early ride time line up, the park don't have to open some rides up at 9, better to have some than none, but yes is a little saddening that there's less on offer but I'm sure there's valid reasoning for it and it will be made up for later in the season in other area's :)
TheBeast

I think the previous lineup that meant that all guest were pointed to one side of the park made more sense as it gave people a chance to get on the Smiler early
Credit to NemesisRider for an amazing signature!
MakoMania

Will they change the ERT lineup sooner or later in the season?
SeaWorld has rescued over 35,000 animals in need![/i]
Stan.H

Even though it is quite late and probably many peeps have already said, I'm not impressed with this year's line - AT can do better...
Zach

Emporium wrote:Even though it is quite late and probably many peeps have already said, I'm not impressed with this year's line - AT can do better...
What about it aren't you impressed with ?
TH14TEEN

Just received a MAP myself. Find myself being let on nemesis, air, etc from 9am frequently with normal day guests. Seems anyone can now use ERT, Making this exclusive and USP perk now invalid! Gee, thanks!
Zach

TH14TEEN wrote:Just received a MAP myself. Find myself being let on nemesis, air, etc from 9am frequently with normal day guests. Seems anyone can now use ERT, Making this exclusive and USP perk now invalid! Gee, thanks!
Just to be clear those who do receive ERT are MAP holders, pre booked tickets online and hotel guests. So you can't really tell who is entitled if you're just going by who's in the queue or on the ride. However if there's no one checking at the entrance to the ride and just anyone is being let on. Personally I'd mention it to a member of staff or better yet go to guest services and explain that an exclusive service you were promised is not that exclusive after all (it's not being policed)
Aidan Lowe

The visits I have done this year I haven't personally seen any checking during ERT. I for one though am not too fussed, its quiet enough for a good few re-rides before it starts getting busy.
Formerly known under username Andy Mc