Duel and the Gloomy Wood - A future?

Got an idea of how the Alton Towers Resort may develop over the coming seasons? Discuss it here.
Doddy

Smiler313 wrote:Just out of curiosity what causes the methane build up?
From what I understand the haunted house was built on a swamp.
S.J_O'Grady

If ever you get to go behind the main building you'll see its surrounded by pipes to let the gas escape.
Life is a roller coaster. You can either scream every time you hit a bump or you can throw your hands up in the air and enjoy it.
jessiejuju

tharrison4815 wrote:I don't see the Gloomy Wood and Dark Forest as being the same theme. Gloomy Wood is more of a family friendly spooky trick or treat sort of light hearted feel. Dark Forest is more of a more mature scary serious sort of feel.

I think its great to have both. The main thing I would like to see is for Duel to be totally revamped. Keep the exterior look but totally change the entire ride inside and just make it all more modern and polished and scrap the guns and make it more about the aesthetics.
I completely disagree, don't get me wrong I love Dark Forest but I feel like the theme does tread on Gloomy Woods toes slightly. 
I think they should take out the guns and re-theme duel to be more family friendly as well as add a live show to the area.