NoLimits 1 & 2

General theme park and attraction industry chat, along with the world of theme park gaming.
NemesisRider

<ACCESS GRANTED>

Finally the CEO gave a statement, it's on their blog. As it tells us nothing, I may as well tell you my theory. I've heard of "disappearing" people? Something the Russians used to do in the Cold War, still goes on in some places today. People are killed in secret, there's never any trace. That's what Psychodyne has done with Joel, or at least I'm 99 percent sure it is.

I've bumped up my security for this. It won't be long until they find me out, within a month I'd guess. I just need more damn evidence...

-John_Kenna
NemesisRider

<ACCESS GRANTED>

Ted Swit is dead. He was a co-founder of Psychodyne and he seemed sane, even if I didn't always agree with his decisions. The other founder, Dr Rennips is still alive. There must be a reason for this. A serious purging is taking place, testees, staff, the whole lot. I've been going through the entire internet, even the dark web, searching for data. What I really need is there own files. If anyone at Psychodyne could offer me these, I'd be forever in your debt.

I need more time. But time is running out. They're starting more trials soon, they've said so. We could al be in danger here.

-John_Kenna
NemesisRider

<ACCESS GRANTED>

I've just found out Psychodyne are realising the email address for trials tommorrow. Watch this space everyone. The trials aren't the danger, it's what the results are used for. I believe the trials will run for 2 weeks, but we'll see. I implore those who think they've brave enough to put their necks on the line to try, but it's your choice.

-John_Kenna
NemesisRider

<ACCESS GRANTED>

The trials have started. The email to reply to if you participate is psychodynetrials@gmail.com so give it a go if you want. I don't mind if your scared. I've checked, the address is 100 percent genuine.

Good luck.

-John_Kenna
NemesisRider

<ACCESS GRANTED>

Hello again. I bet you're all glad to hear I'm not dead yet! I live in fear of the door being knocked down one day then me being brutally killed, but anyway. I got hold of a manuscript of Ted's last conversation with the CEO before his death. Make of it what you want, I've cut it down so you don't die of boredom.
(1:45:31 onwards)
Ted - "Listen Oleg, I'm not sure if this is the right thing to do. There has to be a better way. There'll be lots of messing and other horrific stuff if we go ahead with this."
Oleg (presumed to be Dr Rennips) - "Just listen to me Ted. We'll live on in history as some of the best scientists of all time!"
Ted - "I just think this is too far Oleg. Unless you compromise I will make this public, it's dangerous."
Oleg - "Very well. This meeting is over. I will discuss this with you tommorrow, and we'll see if you've changed your view overnight..."
(End)
Other news. I believe the first test will be sent tommorrow, so if you've got involved expect it.

-John_Kenna
NemesisRider

I felt like the readers of this thread deserved a break from the darkness and mystery of The Psychodyne Trials, so I hereby present...

THE SOUTHEND SHARK

The Southend Shark is a ride initially designed for a competition to design a coaster to fit in Adventure Island. It is a launched Gerstlauer Infinity Coaster with 5 inversions. The download should come on Monday.

As usual there's a video, click here to see it. Enjoy the Southend Shark!
NemesisRider

The trials are now over. If you have submitted a correct answer you will receive your prize. Thank you to everyone who participated.

1 week remaining. The stakes are higher than ever before. The endgame is here... Psychodyne know...
NemesisRider

<ACCESS GRANTED>

I've been occupied recently. I've found something and I believe it could be the game changer. I know what the results were for. But until I recover this file, I can't prove it. They're talking about A.I.R treatment, no idea what it means though.

Meanwhile, here's something from the trials I can take public:

-John_Kenna
NemesisRider

<ACCESS GRANTED>

I've solved it. A.I.R Treatment means Adrenaline Injection and Rotation treatment. I don't know what this means. By Wednesday I should have recovered the file they created, I am sure that they made a 3D simulation...

5 days left. They're coming for me.

-John_Kenna
NemesisRider

<ACCESS GRANTED>

I recovered the file. It's an advert, I thought it was raw footage. Anyway, seems like this A.I.R Treatment will involve spinning upside down 5 times (I'm not sure, it could be 6) from this footage.

The advert is being hosted here. Please watch it, you need to know how dangerous this could be.

-John_Kenna
NemesisRider

NemesisRider here again. I have reason to believe that John_Kenna has been kidnapped or murdered by the Psychodyne Corporation. He knew too much... Luckily I recovered his final post. It was unfinished though...
I know Psychodyne are coming for me. I'll keep this brief, but in short there's another layer to this madness, something none of us could have seen. But on reflection the clues were there. Names. Everything. A.I.R treatment involves sp
Tomorrow all is revealed.
NemesisRider

After over a month of teasing, my largest ever marketing campaign is over. The Psychodyne Corporation's newest treatment is here...

PSYCHODYNE

Psychodyne is the World's Fastest Launched Looping and Spinning coaster. Featuring 7 inversions including a triple barrel roll, a Psycho-double-roll and immelmann, Psychodyne pushes the limits of coaster design. After seeing the tests of a spinning car on Blue Fire and Lost Gravity, I thought how anyone was yet to design a Mack spinner with full length trains, hence Psychodyne was born.

Also, Psychodyne has a video with fully synchronised music which you can view here.

Enjoy the ride Testees... And brace yourselves for true spinsanity...
Liam.W

Great Coaster!

Did you perhaps gain inspiration from Lost Gravity @ Walibi Holland? :lol
Ride count since the beginning of 2015: 2632!
Ride count 2021: 416!
Cred count: 167!

NemesisRider

Some inspiration was taken Liam, however the layout was completely finished before Lost Gravity was revealed as a spinning coaster.
NemesisRider

Psychodyne is now available on the NoLimits Exchange! You can download Psychodyne here.

NemesisRider

Storm Valley

For my One on One showdown I've made a fully cinematographed video for JAMMYD's Storm Valley! To see it click here.

NemesisRider

Demon Hunt is available to download now! Click here to visit the download page on the NoLimits Exchange.

Max

Soon.
Formerly known as NemesisNosh
2016 Ride Count: 888
NemesisRider

I'm quite impressed by how good that looks, admittedly it's one angle but for your first or second coaster to be shown it looks very good :) Have you been using the depump tool?
Max

No. This is only my 5th coaster, first few were terrible and shouldn't be opened ever again.
Formerly known as NemesisNosh
2016 Ride Count: 888