ScareMazing North - 25th October 2014 - Discussion

Archive for past events.
SuperWill

I don't think I will be coming to this event anymore (I kinda promised that I would after Summer Sizzler was over. Summer Sizzler was fantastic!) but hopefully I'll be able to do another event next year! But next year is too far away... :(

Credit to Lewis97 :) 

Sit back, it's fright time! :D
HB489

I saw in the SMS thread there were behind the scenes tours of the mazes, is there similar for SMN? I can't see it mentioned on the event page but could be a part of Scarefest Revealed?
lewis97
Admin
Admin

There are no behind the scenes tours as part of ScareMazing North. 'Scarefest Revealed' refers to our morning talk with some of the resort's senior staff.
HB489

I thought that would be the case from the wording. Shame, would have been interesting to see. I'm sure with everything else the day will be great though!
Liam B

If anyone is still looking for somone to share a room with, Dan Sadler is looking for a room. Please post on here if you are :)
SuperWill

Ok guys, I might be coming now! Yipee! But one question, when will ticket sales close? Thanks! :)

SuperWill

Sorry for double post but anyway, I sent my booking form and I haven't got an email on how to pay...I did provide the correct email address but will I get the email tonight? Thanks again! :)

lewis97
Admin
Admin

SuperWill wrote:Sorry for double post but anyway, I sent my booking form and I haven't got an email on how to pay...I did provide the correct email address but will I get the email tonight? Thanks again! :)
It should come through straight away - check your Spam folder if it hasn't appeared in your Inbox.
SuperWill

Thank you Lewis97! Much appreciated! I did find it in the Junk mail! Thank you once again! Can't wait! :D :D

SuperWill

I'm all paid up now! So excited for it! :D :D

HB489

Have tickets been emailed yet? The reservation email said usually about 2 weeks before the event but I haven't received anything yet (I check my spam folder daily too). Also is there an itinerary work tiles for the enemy?
lewis97
Admin
Admin

HB489 wrote:Have tickets been emailed yet? The reservation email said usually about 2 weeks before the event but I haven't received anything yet (I check my spam folder daily too). Also is there an itinerary work tiles for the enemy?
No, tickets have not been emailed out yet - we will post in here when we do. The itinerary is usually emailed out a few days prior to the event.
HB489

Ok great thanks.
JonDoesTT

SuperWill wrote:I'm all paid up now! So excited for it! :D :D
Same! :D :p) :moj

Credit to NemesisRider
Sanctuary Nurse

So damn excited my first tower times event eeeekkkk!
Cam_muir

Hi, what's the latest time we can get there but not miss the morning welcome? As well do we receive the tickets at the morning welcome? Finally when will extreme mazes and scare zones take place and will we have to sign a document? Sorry about all the questions, Thanks.
Liam B

Cam_muir wrote:Hi, what's the latest time we can get there but not miss the morning welcome? As well do we receive the tickets at the morning welcome? Finally when will extreme mazes and scare zones take place and will we have to sign a document? Sorry about all the questions, Thanks.
We would like people to arrive between 8:00-8:15 as we will be heading into the park after that time. If you cannot make that time but you plan to arrive soon after that then either give me an email before the day or give me a call on the day stating when you are expecting to arrive and we will make arrangements for you. You will receive your tickets and badges at the morning welcome aswell but if you cannot make it on park till later in the day then give me a call when you arrive and we will tell you where we are so you can collect your badges and tickets. The contact numbers for the day will be on the itinerary which will be sent out soon.
And for the mazes and scarezones you will not need to sign a document
SuperWill

By the way, I have one last question! Would it be ok doing the extreme Scare mazes and scarezones even though I'm 15? Thanks! :D :D

HB489

Got my ticket!
Liam B wrote:The contact numbers for the day will be on the itinerary which will be sent out soon.
I can't see any contact details on the itinerary or the email that was sent, not sure if I'm just missing them somewhere or they've been missed off. Hopefully I shan't need them but just in case or for others, thought I'd point it out.
lewis97
Admin
Admin

SuperWill wrote:By the way, I have one last question! Would it be ok doing the extreme Scare mazes and scarezones even though I'm 15? Thanks! :D :D
Yes, so that everyone who's willing can participate they won't be quite as extreme as the normal end of day offering.