ScareMazing North - 25th October 2014 - Discussion

Archive for past events.
SuperWill

lewis97 wrote:
SuperWill wrote:By the way, I have one last question! Would it be ok doing the extreme Scare mazes and scarezones even though I'm 15? Thanks! :D :D
Yes, so that everyone who's willing can participate they won't be quite as extreme as the normal end of day offering.
Thanks Lewis97! Just wanted to double check that's all! :)

Credit to Lewis97 :) 

Sit back, it's fright time! :D
Liam B

HB489 wrote:Got my ticket!
Liam B wrote:The contact numbers for the day will be on the itinerary which will be sent out soon.
I can't see any contact details on the itinerary or the email that was sent, not sure if I'm just missing them somewhere or they've been missed off. Hopefully I shan't need them but just in case or for others, thought I'd point it out.
As stated it will be sent out soon :)
ruthisobella

Hi all, first time I've managed to make it to an event! Very excited to meet people and very terrified of the extreme mazes!
Ruth
Martin

Scarefest was my first event last year Ruth.
You'll have a blast and I'm certain it won't be your last event with TT
Everyone on the team and forum are really friendly and will make you feel right at home.
Have fun, relax and enjoy your day
BOW TIES ARE COOL!
Liam B

Ticket sales are NOW CLOSED! :D
Master_feedback

Is it Just me or is the Itinerary more than a little sketchy is Tower suite where we had the Q&A with John ? or in the hotel ?

if were meeting at 8.15 and things start at 8.30 is that the 15mins before or are you saying get their for 8am?

Can you really say were in the park at 9.30 before anyone else when the park is open at 9am for map and hotel guessed and both hotels are full?
Last edited by Master_feedback on Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Liam B

The Towers suite is the place we had the Q&A yes. everyone is meeting at the entrance to the park under the corkscrew at 8AM to do the register before entering the park and heading to suite.
Master_feedback

liam

in that case will the mono rail be open at that time ?
Liam B

Master_feedback wrote:liam

in that case will the mono rail be open at that time ?
Most likely not no
Dan

The park doesn't open at 9am for MAP holders and Hotel guests as they don't do ERT during Scarefest.

I do believe that they are letting people through the gates at about 9:30, so we shall have a small advantage over the rest of the GP.
Adz
Admin
Admin

To clarify.

Yes. We are in Towers Suite as per the itinerary. This is located on Towers Street.

We are meeting at 8:15 as per the itinerary but we recommend arriving 15 minutes early so we can get the checking in processed in time. We've built in the 15 minutes extra time between quarter past and half past to account for any delays and overruns with getting the group together, based on previous feedback and events.

Yes we are able to access the park before any other guest as they do not run ERT during Scarefest.

It is unlikely the monorail will be running.
stageshoot

Ignore me... Found it.. :D
Master_feedback

thanks for that I didn't know their is no ERT at scarefest!

I thought the mono rail is important as we all know its a 10/15 min walk from the car park so if you pull in their at 8am your going to be pushing it with no monorail that's all guys :)
Adz
Admin
Admin

No worries. We've tried to secure the monorail and/or alternative transportation from the car parks previously but the cost of doing so would be more than the event itself!