Ripsaw (and Blade) to be removed?

Got an idea of how the Alton Towers Resort may develop over the coming seasons? Discuss it here.
Tom170499

One thing about Enterprise is that it fits so well in X-Sector and by that I mean the actual ride in that it is a spinning ride which fits the MOJ theme and also it physically fits in well inside Oblivion's bank turn which makes it look spectacular.
Stan.H

All Ripsaw merchandise in the shops are being reduced down... Same with Air - Could this suggest retheme, new logo, maybe new name?? Get it all now - 75p!!!
Adam.W

Air is clearly being rethemed, nearly certainly the merch as well (and it's coming towards end of season). With ripsaw, I'm not really sure.
Ryan.B

Air- Retheme
Ripsaw- Permanent closure? I would hate it but it's inevitably close, it was running the best it has in ages on Friday, 4 flips, 2-3 flyovers then another few flips and a soaking!
Aidan Lowe

I can't seem to find the tweet again but Alton Towers responded to a tweet about removal and said the blade will remain for now. Whether that means it'll have another year on park (SBNO) during 2016 I don't know.
Formerly known under username Andy Mc
Ryan.B

If SW8 is delayed they may as well keep it, no point removing a ride that doesn't have to go.