Minecraft

General theme park and attraction industry chat, along with the world of theme park gaming.
Adam.W

Great :D I'll have to get them to you within the next fortnight as I retrieve the map and tidy stuff up ;)
Morgan

Cool, send it when you are ready. Evaluation of the map shouldn't take too long. If it is possible, please send me the map as well so I can test the attractions myself :)
Adam.W

Yeah, I'll send screenshots when I'm ready, and if the map is fully half decent all over, I'll send the map (I like leaving massive things half finished ;))

Also, we could make a server out of this, we could start a map and build it together. There are other theme park servers like this :D. We could do fireworks and shows too :)
Morgan

We have had a server in the past but it closed due to many difficulties. If you are willing to run it you will be accepted among our highest ranks :)
Adam.W

Yeah, the only problem is the budget; running a server costs money (which I don't have), unless we find another method. If this is to go ahead, we would need serious long term planning, as we would need donations to help keep us running. We would need to hire staff members to help moderate and run shows, and we need to find a way to get people online. We'd also need a website (free). If this is to go ahead, we would have to get in a skype group together. I might discuss things in IM with you :)
Morgan

We have a website that is listed in earlier pages.
A server isn't needed but would be nice to have a go at in a few years time once we have a name for ourselves
Adam.W

Just to let you know, my park will kind of be absolutely massive, the path from the oversized monorail/train station is like 20 blocks wide, no joke, so yeah. I'll be sending a few screenshots of current progress as soon as I've finished the shop street (towers street/mainstreet) and the enterance.
Adam.W

Something that I made near the entrance to my park :)

http://prntscr.com/7w7kbe" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://prntscr.com/7w7nfl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
sw7nutter

Should come along and check out Havilland park sometime soon. Been a while since I posted an update on it. We now have a woodie (possible RMC treatment on the way) , vekoma switch track, rapids ride, intamin multilaunch, intamin lsm coaster, b&m floorless and coming soon a mack powered coaster, secret dark ride and a B&M wingrider.
IP: greathavilland.nn.pe
ThemeCrafter264

Today, I started an exciting new Minecraft attraction. I (known as ThemeCrafter264 or Lolboy264 on Minecraft) alongside Morgan (aka sackboy2090 on Minecraft) and another player called Herobrine JR. It is themed to a haunted house and is a family intamin coaster with an exciting finale at the end. I will post pictures and information as I go along as well as important ride info but now I will codename the ride- Project FC16.
ThemeCrafter264

Complete change of plan. New ride and theme

Darkness is upon us, as far as we can see
Something frightening will be happening....
ThemeCrafter264

Here are some pictures of some of my Minecraft builds

A coaster station themed to trains

Preshow inspired by dbgt

Victorian style buildings

Victorian Buildings/ street
ThemeCrafter264

Some more pictures

Circus maze entrance

And to finish off, some rock work, similar to Taron with a coaster inspired by 13

Thoughts, opinions and improvements would be appreciated so I can become a better builder
ThemeCrafter264

After seeing fantastic beasts and where to find them, I had an idea about building this ip as an area like the current wizarding worlds, based on new York. Like my other projects, it probably would have some custom aspects. What do you think of this idea?