Minecraft

General theme park and attraction industry chat, along with the world of theme park gaming.
Morgan

The roof is being installed and the water-park is almost finished:
The hotel is expected to be finished entirely (including surroundings) next Saturday.
Tomorrow, the secret is unveiled...
Morgan

We are proud to announce that "The secret element" is indeed some of our fantastic events
Once the park has been fully released, updates shall come in the form of "events".
During each event, some theming shall change and there shall be exclusive attractions.
Each event is only available for a limited time (the time that the event would go on for in real life).
Here are a list of our planned events!
-Chocolate Pine-Cone is the parks Easter event. Like Chocolate Towers, guests are given free chocolate and goodies during their visit. There will also be a stage-show and roaming actors.
-Fantasy Fantasia is an event that will happen in mid-May. During the event, there shall be a stage-show called "Hocus Pocus", a fancy-dress competition, a behind-the-scenes tour of The Hobbit: The quest for Erebor in the evening, a screening of Lord of the Rings and daily Q&As with some famous fantasy novelists.
-Summer Time is basically Pine-Cones version of Summer Nights at Thorpe Park, with exclusive ride-time and minimal waits.
-Fright-Time is the parks signature event. Discover horror-mazes, shows, bumps-in-the-night and much more! We have ear-marked an area behind Terror Tomb for the frightful "Fear", which shall be a pick-your-path maze like Cabin in the woods. Plunge into darkness on some of the rides, and enjoy a family-fright with a spooked-up version of Haunted One! :p)

There certainly is a lot to look forward to this year!
Morgan

Just been on Sub-Terra, was very good!
roe1999

We are glad to hear you liked Sub-Terra, TTheory! And also, a big thanks to everyone who came to the opening event. We were rightfully nervous to have such large amounts of traffic (almost 50 people) trying to go through at once, so it took quite a long while to filter it all through.
Morgan

You're thanking me? Thank you for such a good recreation!
Which will be the next one to open? Hex?
roe1999

Hex is definitely on the to-do list, but I think its likely that I will be the one doing the mechanics for Hex and I'm taking a (short) break from that stuff because Sub-Terra basically consisted of me doing redstone for almost a week... There's no promises but it is likely that you will see construction-based rides opening up soon.
Morgan

Quite a few things have happened the past few days!
The small water-park has been finished:

The path to the car-park is complete:

And work on the entrance road has continued:
Morgan

Ever wanted to be referenced in the park?
In the queue for Haunted One, there are several tomb-stones. They reference famous theme-park figures, like Keith Sparks and Henry Hound, for example. However, there is one spare.
We are giving you the chance to be referenced on one of these tomb-stones. All you need to do is find the Batman Easter-egg:
Take a screenshot (F2) of yourself with said egg. Then PM the picture to me and you might see yourself on the spare tomb-stone!
Hint: Batman is in another dimension...
This Easter-egg is featured in the alpha edition, you can find the link a few pages back.
Good luck to you all!
Morgan

January Update
It's been a big month!
Let's start off with the bad news: Unfortunately, Jackington World of Adventures is not happening. After the server collapsed, nothing could be done to bring back the park. However, jackandylan123 is now happy working on another server. Best of luck jack!
Onto the good stuff...
Pine-Cone Park Resort is coming March 14th as the park is in the finishing stage. After this, the park shall still be updated seasonally.
We are also investing in a new park! It doesn't currently have a name, but for now I am going to call it "Project John". Here are a few pictures I have managed to collect:

As we have not got a name for this park, why don't come up with ideas for the park? It is focused on extreme thrills. Just post your ideas below :)
Happy riding!
NemesisRider

Shrekington world of ogres :lol

Or...

Greenleaf park. You have Pinecone park, so why not continue the nature theme?
Morgan

Great idea! I am in contact with the parks owner, I shall see what he thinks ;)
Morgan

As some off you may already know...
Pine-Cone Park Resort launches March 14th
There is still lots of work to be done, but we aim to be finished by the end of February and to finish a few little details afterwards. Then, the full resort shall be available from March 14th!

We are currently working on the camp-site:

Also, Haunted One is receiving a major update. All track has been removed and is becoming like Hocus Pocus Hall at CWoA:
Stay tuned for more!
Morgan

Every Tuesday we shall be revealing area stories to show how immersive the park would be.
This week, we are revealing the back-story of The Fifth Dimension.
"Welcome to the Fifth Dimension, an un-inhabited planet where we carry out dangerous experiments.
Shockwave is our main experiment- and the first to go wrong. We haven't received information about the experiment in months and are now seeking explorers to investigate the site and to see if everything is good.
Gravity-Max is our newest experiment. It is to test how much g-force humans can withstand on the planet- what could go wrong?
Cosmonaut is one of our oldest tests. We are monitoring heart-rate when the body is under stressful conditions.
We hope to see you soon in The Fifth Dimension!"
Morgan

We are currently experiencing a computer problem; construction has been delayed and the release date might change
Morgan

The park is getting a conference center! This will available for hire except at Fantasy Fantasia and Fright-Time, where horror plays will take place:
Morgan

Tuesday, which means...
Story time!
This week, we are revealing the story of Forbidden Egypt.
"Welcome to Egypt Expeditions explorers! I'm sure you know about some off the great Pyramids and markets we have to offer... But we have a surprise!
You'll all get excited to know that we are opening our tomb for public exhibition! We are really glad that we can open up a lost and forbidden part of the country for the first time! We've taken complete care in making sure that the tomb is safe for you; as long as you stay with one of our guides at all times. No straying off course- there are many un-explored ruins and rooms that our expert archaeologists are currently un-earthing. There really is nothing to worry about!
We hope to see you soon at Egypt Expeditions soon... there isn't a reason not to visit!"
Morgan

Round the back of the hotel are The Gardens...
Whether it's getting lost in the woods or having a pint, this is a great place to relax!

Also, the Conference center has been finished:

I am currently focusing on the hotel and the roads before adding the finishing touches to the park.
As always, stay tuned for more information!
Morgan

We're back and better than ever...
Quantum Re-inverted. Coming soon.
Adam.W

Ooh secsy... Would I be able to join? I started a small ish park a while ago which I might finish ;)
Morgan

If you could send pictures of your park to me and Ryan.B we can have a look!