Six Flags Magic Mountain

Engage with like-minded members and discuss the world of theme parks and attractions here.
Ketchup

Which blue peter then copied on the rita coverage!!!! Laughing
They ate and drank food on Rita, why they would choke!
I can comfirm it is a B&m coaster from a member of staff iniside the park, who has seen the plans, But im not aloud to say wat type
Erm... why would you know, your 14 and I doubt you live in the States...
This coaster is purely speculation for all we know it might be a pizzahut or a toilet.
G-Force

Erm... why would you know, your 14 and I doubt you live in the States...
You just wait and see and no i dont live in the states, my friend invited the member of staff to a convo on msn.
R U Ready TO Experiance The Force Of The G
Ketchup

Well how do you know this person is a reliable source for all you know he may be talking rubbish.
G-Force

Like i said earlier you shall have to wait untill the plans get released.
Ketchup

It's a good chance that the ride will be a B&M, most likely the Flyer.
But as you won't admit it we will never be able to judge if you were right or wrong! :P
Queen of Speed

"I can comfirm it is a B&m coaster from a member of staff iniside the park, who has seen the plans, But im not aloud to say wat type"

Yes you are young Jimmy. Yes you are. They dont go around telling people who are not in the company information and the expecting them to keep it secret for no reason.
G-Force

What the member of staff told me it is a b&m flyer. But you havnt heard it from me.(if any1 asks)
Queen of Speed

Err, releasing classified information like this is very irresponsible or imature. You have betrayed the trust of your contact and there is a fair chance that he / she will stop telling you stuff and maybe not be your friend anymore. Shame on you.
project?

what about 4 space shots with a platfom in the middle with track on then launch the platform up and stop it a the top and the train goes down a bit of a joining track
jpecool

[quote=""G-Force""]What the member of staff told me it is a b&m flyer. But you havnt heard it from me.(if any1 asks)[/quote]

No offence but i really cant imagine that this is true. Yeah im sure someone did tell you on msn, but it was probably a load of crap. You dont know the person, he could be anyone just messing with you.

And ketchup, i didnt mean eating the food and drink, they just copied that sort of thing off of jim wil fix it, involving a group of kids, and lots of food and mess. Basically they just wanted the kids to laugh. :roll:

Fright nights on the 28th. Im ready to scream!!!!
Diddi

Dueling Flyers? :)

But in my opinion, they should spent some money on making the park look nice again! it looks so bad...
Image <---->Image
G-Force

screamscape:2006 - New Coaster or Rides - Rumor - (6/27/05) I’ve heard a report from someone who attended the Roller Coaster Club of Great Britian’s trip to the US West Coast last week that contains an interesting item. During the ERT session at the park it seems that some park rep mentioned that the club should make plans to come back next year when they’ll be opening a new “flying” coaster on the hillside
Anonymous

It has got to be a flyer! 110%
Sazzle

Alright alright :-o calm down son..s!

So someone has 'information'. Well, where would this forum be without speculation and 'information'? Remember all the AIR speculation, and the Rita stuff? That came from the inside and it only adds to the fun!

However, it's seriously not advisable to betray the trust of your contact by posting it on the Internet, if you know stuff - keep it to yourself and feel smug when everyone else is trying to guess.

Don't go fighting over it though!
G-Force

2006 - B&M Flyer - Rumor - (6/30/05) The latest rumors about the possible B&M Flyer claims that the coaster could possibly end up with two separate lift hills... which is actually kind of common for the other SFMM coasters built on the mountain itself like Ninja and Gold Rusher. While no major layout rumors have surfaced yet we have heard that this design may be 150 feet tall, will include the popular Pretzel Loop as well as the first Immelman on a B&M Flyer. We’ve also heard that the ride may cause the removal of the Orient Express short-cut train up the side of the mountain.
Coasternut

Come on mate, these rumours are hardly new! Talk of a flyer at SFMM has been circulating around the net for months now. Strange how you pick up on the fact that the new coaster will be a flyer straight after Ketchup mentioned it, I've known about this rumour for a short while now and I claim no connection to SFMM. So could the person you were talking to on msn be pulling your leg a bit and might just somebody else who has heard this rumour :?: :wink:
Anonymous

Ok,
Six Flags Magic Mountain have contracted B&M to build there latest flying coaster. It is now confirmed that one is being built for the 06/07 season.
project?

[quote=""bone shaker in black hole""]s&s power had plans to go 500+[/quote] just to back my self up http://www.screamscape.com/html/s_s_scr ... uirrel.htm bottom of the page.
Martin182

It IS a B&M flyer. It was 100% confirmed it the latest issue of airtime! :D
martyn maloney

hang on if a 500ft coaster is going to be built won't that be slightly more restricted as to how it can run

in no there will be the usual conditions such as thunder stoms blizzards etc but surely if a small breeze picked up then the coaster would shake around a lot

or is this just me tryin to find out faults
I now have an annual pass for AT and all other Tussauds attractions at long last

At visits this year :5
planned :7