What do you want to see in next years Pirate Show?

Got an idea of how the Alton Towers Resort may develop over the coming seasons? Discuss it here.
Count-Vonduel

Assuming they are not going to keep The Kidnap of Lady Victoria Sponge for a 3rd year in a row. What would you like to see in next years Mutney Bay show?

I would like to see the same sense of humour as this years show (2014) but without being so heavy handed on the d**k jokes as it is a family show after all.
Honestly I would like to see the antagonist get defeated in a fight scene rather than a song, as most people come to a Pirate show to see Pirates having a sword duel, not Pirates getting beat up via interprative dance.
Lastly I would like to see Shark Tooth Jack as the protaganist because when I watch a Pirate Show, I want to watch Pirates.

What would you like to see for next years Mutniy Bay Show?
SuperWill

I think for next years show, I would like to see Sir Edward England and Lady Victoria Sponge on their honeymoon but Roger Ramrod and Sharktooth Jack come to spoil the honeymoon and maybe Sharktooth Jack joins the gang and we see a new bad pirate? Maybe Sharktooth Jack's brother would be the bad pirate?

Credit to Lewis97 :) 

Sit back, it's fright time! :D
lucozade

U want lady V to get tag teamed on her honeymoon?