TT Summer Sizzler 2014 - Reviews & Feedback

Archive for past events.
Alex

Kudos to the camerman ;)
RAFFATOWERS

Thanks TowerTimes Team for such a wonderful day, I know you all put so much effort into organising these events.
Much appreciated.

Had another great day with my TowersTimes family so thanks for that, we are a happy large community and I still haven't met all of you yet, but hope to on other events. :)

Loved the family time on Nemesis and Air (RICE CRISPYS) ha ha. It was a wet day, but didn't dampen the fun we had.
Thanks again, and hope to see you all at the next one :)
The Smiler

Had an awesome time and thank you to all everyone who set up the event! Also to the staff on Air, Nemesis and Sub Terra for their extra park hours work, really appreciated! ERT on Air and Nemesis was fab, despite the not so pleasant weather but that was obviously out of your control. Everyone at the meet up were friendly and sociable, great to meet some new faces there! Wouldn't change it for the world and will be around for the next Towers Times/South Park event. Have also highly recommended to my friends, certainly got my £15 worth!
And also on that day I filmed a vlog on park which promotes a bit of the ERT for you guys, showing how great it was! :)