Rita: What layout would you like ?

Got an idea of how the Alton Towers Resort may develop over the coming seasons? Discuss it here.

Hey Everbody,

Rita is on it's way but non of us have much of a clue what the layout is going to be. :-k

What would you like to see in the layout, inversions, ect.

I've heard it may be a racing coaster :shock: . This would fit with the supposed 'theme' but i doubt it.

I would love to see an in-line twist and/or maybe a small vertical loop. It'd also be cool if they thew in a cobra roll somewhere ( HIGHLY unlikley, I no :!: )

(and I wouldn't mention a top hat, if i has one of them then I'm Elvis Presley ](*,) )
Adz
Admin
Admin

we do know its layout. the plan was posted a while ago...
Williscroft

^ Yer from what we cant tell all Rita will be doing is sending us in circuls. But like people have said they thing there are a few inline twists and a v-loop. I personaly would like to see Inline twist a v-loop and a few corckscrews and loads of airtime but the plans are out now and it dont look like thats going to happen.But i bet Alton have something special somewere along the line :D :D :D :D :D :D

Was it ????????????????

Where? I thought that was the plan for the launched in GW??

If so why are people stilll speculating about the ride, wots the point :?: :!:
Williscroft

Nope if you have a look on the plan you will see its in Ug-Land and it says launch Q and you can see part of the corkscrew.
Anonymous

Unfortunatly, the reason why the plans were removed was because of one reason only. AT had contacted coasterforce, who had the plans up and asked them to remove them from immidiate effect. In compliance, i think it was inevitable that all forums removed the plans forhwith. No other reason behind it.