Nemesis 21st Birthday?

Got an idea of how the Alton Towers Resort may develop over the coming seasons? Discuss it here.
JustWill

Altontowersbarlow wrote: Nemesis: Fright Night
. A large projection could run using the Towers as a backdrop. The projection could play the Nemesis Legend (with subtitles to avoid extra noise disrupting the village of Alton.)

. Towers Street would be lit up in a blood red colour to symbolise the iconic Nemesis blood.

. Phalanx Operatives would stalk the whole park interacting with guests.

. The Nemesis soundtrack would play across the park at a quiet level

. Nemesis Sub-Terra could be illuminated by more red lighting and have small themed projections running along the outside of the rides show building. Nemesis Sub-Terra could also be operating on extreme mode.

. The whole of Forbidden Valley could be illuminated with coloured lighting.

. Temporary fire effects could be added around Nemesis and Air for the special event.

. Smoke could be added to the Air tunnel and around the course of the ride.

.Nemesis would have a temporary extended queue-line added to cater for extra guests and small quarantine tents could be added to small sections of her queue.

.Her station would have temporary smoke effects added which would activate after each train dispatches.

. Strobe lights would be added to the bottom of the Nemesis pit adding "chaos" as riders complete the course of the ride.

. A small pop up screen would play the original Nemesis Advert.

Ride Availability
All of The Alton Towers Resorts' rides and attractions would remain open until 6:00. At 6:00 all smaller attractions and rides that cater for younger children would be closed, only leaving thrill areas open. This would help cut unnecessary running costs. All ride availability and Nemesis: Fright Night details would be included in the television marketing campaign.
I like this idea so much my head nearly exploded! :O
I think this would be an amazing idea! Maybe they could do this at scarefest and build a Nemesis themed care-maze?
nemefan08

Theming theming theming theming. There is a chance that if they do it right we could have an even better ride experience, queue line vids, new soundtrack (from imascore), nemesis eggs hidden around, tenticals everywhere, mist spraying in the ride area, smoke covering the break run and phalanx operators around the ride. Sub terra would be changed to nemesis: reborn.
thi3teenloverboy14

I could see this in the coming years as FV has not had much attention recently apart from NST but they could do this on certain nights/days of the year as a paid event.so you have to pay to get into the FV and then you could experience the rides and a new maze that stays all year round. The maze would only open on the Certain Days/nights. If guest wanted to just ride the rides then they could have a special wrist band that would allow them to ride but not go through the maze?
This most likely wont happen but its worth a try!
stealthsmiler

I think that on Nemmy's 21st, Alton Towers should open Nemesis and maybe Sub Terra at about 7/8 - 9 pm for guests staying in the hotel that night. It should be free for all hotel guests and they would have to show their room key or a ticket could be issued to them on check in to show on entry. A food outlet could be open serving food including for that night only Nemesis birthday cupcakes. They could also have a Nemesis store/stall open selling limited edition Nemesis 21st merch.

Also other stuff happening throughout the year and during the day. But this is just one Idea.
Ryan.B

The above but anyone can come in. Perfect opportunity for some money if keep rest of Fv open
Morgan

Great idea!
My ideas are simple:
1. Lot's of new merchandise- comics, drinks, wristbands etc.
Then one for all the time
2. This' for dispatch. Tom Baker says "Sit back" and the floor drops, smoke effects used. He then says "It's fright time" and the train leaves the station.
I'm sure you have some better ideas :lol
stealthsmiler

AT lover wrote:The above but anyone can come in. Perfect opportunity for some money if keep rest of Fv open
I thought that but the idea would be that it is something special for hotel guests, and may even act as an incentive for people to stay in the hotel, and therefore make more profit. Plus there could be too many people in the area as it would be just FV that is partially open, could you imagine the 4 hours queues!
Morgan

I designed some merchandise a while back:
Dan

TTheory wrote:I designed some merchandise a while back:
Forgive me if I'm wrong but isn't that the Nemesis@20 logo that TT used for the event? :sus:
Morgan

Unfortunately... but it suited!
inFusion

Dan.N wrote:
TTheory wrote:I designed some merchandise a while back:
Forgive me if I'm wrong but isn't that the Nemesis@20 logo that TT used for the event? :sus:
I believe so.
lucozade

I remember a long time ago there were fire pits around the nemmy exit, was great in the dark and warmed my cold bones.
stealthsmiler

I know they aren't exactly reliable, but I was told by a member of staff thats it's getting fixed up and painted and stuff, along with the limited edition merch.
lucozade

stealthsmiler wrote:I know they aren't exactly reliable, but I was told by a member of staff thats it's getting fixed up and painted and stuff, along with the limited edition merch.
Awesome
Morgan

TMIwill wrote:
Altontowersbarlow wrote: Nemesis: Fright Night
. A large projection could run using the Towers as a backdrop. The projection could play the Nemesis Legend (with subtitles to avoid extra noise disrupting the village of Alton.)

. Towers Street would be lit up in a blood red colour to symbolise the iconic Nemesis blood.

. Phalanx Operatives would stalk the whole park interacting with guests.

. The Nemesis soundtrack would play across the park at a quiet level

. Nemesis Sub-Terra could be illuminated by more red lighting and have small themed projections running along the outside of the rides show building. Nemesis Sub-Terra could also be operating on extreme mode.

. The whole of Forbidden Valley could be illuminated with coloured lighting.

. Temporary fire effects could be added around Nemesis and Air for the special event.

. Smoke could be added to the Air tunnel and around the course of the ride.

.Nemesis would have a temporary extended queue-line added to cater for extra guests and small quarantine tents could be added to small sections of her queue.

.Her station would have temporary smoke effects added which would activate after each train dispatches.

. Strobe lights would be added to the bottom of the Nemesis pit adding "chaos" as riders complete the course of the ride.

. A small pop up screen would play the original Nemesis Advert.

Ride Availability
All of The Alton Towers Resorts' rides and attractions would remain open until 6:00. At 6:00 all smaller attractions and rides that cater for younger children would be closed, only leaving thrill areas open. This would help cut unnecessary running costs. All ride availability and Nemesis: Fright Night details would be included in the television marketing campaign.
I like this idea so much my head nearly exploded! :O
I think this would be an amazing idea! Maybe they could do this at scarefest and build a Nemesis themed scare-maze?
YES! I could imagine a scare-zone on the hill side by the loop. Also have some roamers dressed as builders telling guests what they saw.
Zach

Nice big nemesis update here! I couldn't find a general nemesis topic and cause they improvements and changes thought I'd share in the closest topic relating to nemesis :) So visited over first weekend of half term and even though they really aren't majorly for her 21st event they suit nicely and people have mentioned it but some people may not have seen it so took a few pictures of the red bolts for people too see :) enjoy!

Also nemesis has had a nice new set of picsolve cameras, they look very shiny and new...but will they stay this way for long ?

Also a little odd spot around the ride like the retro nemesis sign can be spotted to the left of the entrance propped up against vending machine backs, also a bonus pic of the nemesis kitchen looking lovely :)

ENJOY AND Smile.Always.
Themeparksandy1981

Thanks for the pictures. I still can't believe there got a part off the enterprise ride platform in the Nemesis kitchen.
Morgan

Look at Vampires XXII- there was just a little shout about it and a silly old maze. If we get anything, it won't be more than that...
lewis97
Admin
Admin

Posted earlier on Towers' Facebook...

[align=center]Image[/align]
Morgan

:O This made my day!