Is there absolutly no way AT can bring back the Blackhole???

Got an idea of how the Alton Towers Resort may develop over the coming seasons? Discuss it here.
lucozade

Your right the black hole was an older version of the beast, there is hardly enough difference between the jetstar 2 and 3 to justify calling them completely different, they shared so many aspects that were interchangeable, the beast was a slightly longer ride, with one extra drop and a slightly higher incline. When you rode them you didn't notice, in particular due to the black hole being... Well really black and stuff hahaha.

When the black hole got its new tent it got new cars, and the beast was so similar, it just got the old black hole cars!

You can still ride the black hole in Sweden... But it's no longer tented :(
https://thelostcoaster.wordpress.com/category/furuvik/

The black hole is the smaller jetstar 2.

When you get off the smiler the awkward dark exit passage is a design nod to the black holes exit.
tharrison4815

I thought Black Hole went to Brazil? Or was that Thunderlooper?
TheOutpatient

I was amazed someone actually bought the old Black Hole track. Its pretty mediocre without the darkness, still I suppose you can have the same effect if you go on Rocket with a blind fold, lol.
Thriller

What about moving spinball to another park of the park and sticking a tent over it........

Rebrand........Sonic Spinball Special Stage. Have UV lighting, glow in the dark Coins, some nice star cloths........ Brings back memories of the Sega Master System Sonic game........
lucozade

tharrison4815 wrote:I thought Black Hole went to Brazil? Or was that Thunderlooper?
Yea the thunder looper is in Hopi hari theme park sao Paulo.

The spinball is due for relocation... Not sure that AT would tent it though unless it for noise control.

Its a shame the refurbed black hole couldn't have been retented #damhealth&safety it looks naked ( but surprisingly new! )