What Element of a ride do you like the most?

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
sw7nutter

Any flyers pretzel loop is definitely my favourite. Also a good over banked turn followed by a few airtime hills or gatekeepers wing over drop.
Morgan

Dragon Furys massive air-time hill. Always gets me by suprise
Nathan_Fisher

I like helix's (especially the one on nemesis after the first inversion). My favorite inversion would have to be a cobra roll.
Rollermad

I like the final drop/inversion on Saw the most. If you close your eyes then you get a real rush of adrenaline due to the blocks not slowing you down much before the drop ;)
Morgan

Swarm's inline twist. Need I say more?
MerlinFan

Swarm's first drop when it twists you over and then diving towards the plane near miss - that is amazing. The dip at the start of Nemesis to get the speed up and then into the horizontal curve. On Air I love the bit near the start where you literally seem to plummet straight towards the ground before twisting to face the sky. And the big 'proper' loop on Colossus is awesome, due to its sheer size - much more impressive than the one on the Nemesis rollercoasters. I also love the turning tunnels in Duel and Tomblaster - just because the effect of it is so weird.
Stan.H

I love the first drop, or when you go through mist. I also like helix's on inverted coasters
Morgan

Second indoor drop on Th13teen... Airtimey
Adam.W

I like the th13teen free fall drop, and the smiler drop right outside the station, somehow it caught me out... I also liked the hulk launch :P
jdoughtyqpr

Oblivions 'hang'

Adds to the suspense
Kirsty25

Swarms inverted drop, especially when you go over the drop :)
Sawboss

Nemesis' downward helix after the first corkscrew :D
Morgan

The dip into the first inversion on Nemmy, the g-force!
MakoMania

Nemesis corkscrew is awesome. Also like the airtime hill on Smiler just before the cobra roll! Who doesn't love airtime?
SeaWorld has rescued over 35,000 animals in need![/i]
Aidan Lowe

Launches, helixs & airtime hills. Yet to ride a coaster with an overbanked turn but I can tell i'm a fan already.
Formerly known under username Andy Mc
RobertPHolt

I'll have to agree with Andy on this one, launches and airtime hills are the best!
davey_will1980

If it's not limited to Alton then I'd probably say my favorite has to be the first drop on Manta in Florida where it puts you on your back, the force that pulls you with felt amazing.
Smiffy107

I LOVE oblivions hang just before the drop, I used to love the countdown on Detonator at TP, but last time I visited, they had taken the countdown away so you didn't anticipate it so much or something, I love the first drop on Air right after the lift hill, its the best :P
The woman asked 'spare a farthing for a beggar', the earl cruelly dismissed her, and instructed his driver to head back to the towers, scorned the old woman screamed the curse 'FOR EVERY BRANCH OF THE OLD OAK THAT FALLS, A MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE!'
Ryan.B

Double downs, like on grand national, Dollywoods quadruple down on lightning rod looks amazing!

I'd have to say launches, anything with airtime, helixes,over banks and wing coasters near misses!
NemesisRider

I have a few more to add to my list which are the Top Gun Stall on Twisted Colossus, the giant loop on Full Throttle (hang time) and the pretzel loop on Tatsu.