How do you feel about re-riding rides?

General discussion regarding the UK's No.1 Theme Park. Talk about anything and everything Alton Towers here.
RobertPHolt

When visiting a park, I tend to like to get everything I want to do in the park done, then that leaves the afternoon for some saucy re-rides.
xylyx

Love a re-ride, as mentioned previously you can get so many different experiences....thirteen I can ride endlessly and I tend to go for the back so momentum almost makes up for the brake trim. Nemmy I Iove experimenting with, again love the sheer thrill of the back rows, but then being at the vanguard so you can clearly see what's coming is just as amazing. Re-rode Rita for the first time yesterday due to my sister's love for that ride, and spinball......it doesn't take long to get round the park even with a packed queue so ya get heaps of re-ride time :D
JustWill

Whether you re-ride something depends on whether you're happy to queue the time there again for a ride you've already been on.
It kinda just depends on the queue time and the amount you'd enjoyed the ride the previous turn.
TH14TEEN

My personal most rerideable rides at towers are my top 5: Nemesis, th13teen, duel, Rita and oblivion.
Kleo

I try and ride all my favourite rides first and then go back and re ride after that. I have to be careful as some rides sometimes leave me feeling a bit sick afterwards so will not go on those twice in a row (air race for example at DM). I try to mix it up so for example 2x big rides, 1x smaller ride. So when I re-ride I also do that. Mind you that didn't stop my nephew dragging me on X 4 times in a row!!
Thank You NemesisRider for my signature :)
JonDoesTT

I always try to get as many re-rides as possible, but that's difficult when there's queues/people with you that don't want to. Some people don't understand why I'd want to go and ride something 5 more times when I've already ridden it before that day. :/

Credit to NemesisRider
Sawboss

What with towers being so big you wanna do a couple of consecutive rides on everything just to save walking time. Thorpe isn't so bad.
JonDoesTT

Sawboss wrote:What with towers being so big you wanna do a couple of consecutive rides on everything just to save walking time. Thorpe isn't so bad.
Thorpe's queues can be much worse though :P

Credit to NemesisRider