Walt Disney World - Magic Kingdom

Engage with like-minded members and discuss the world of theme parks and attractions here.
Swarm Chris

Bonus trivia, Monkey Island directly copied parts of Pirates of the Caribbean (dog jail scene) and the movies then directly copied Monkey Island (Jack Sparrow escaping in a coffin).

I got asked quite a few times where I had got my map from. I only knew about it from a Tim Tracker video. Did all 5 today and it's a fun way to spend part of the day.
Ladyofthelake

She's back!

Following her little fire during the Festival of Fantasy Parade last May, Meleficent has returned to claim her place once more in Magic Kingdon's parade today as reported by Disney Parks Twitter. Maleficent has kept her steampunk style and also had a general refresh as well as a number of new features installed to 'keep her in check'.

I have to say that I do love how Disney have announced Maleficent's return in their latest blog post. Rather than simply saying she has returned, Disney have reported that Maleficent's return is the front cover feature of "Villains Weekly" - after all, you would expect the return of the "Mistress of all Evil" to be front cover news ;)

And of course, a villain such as Maleficent deserves a grand entrance, and Disney have duely obliged:
lewis97
Admin
Admin

It appears supports have started to be installed for WDW's TRON coaster, as shown in these photos from bioreconstruct.

Owen

Here’s a first look at the TRON Lightcycle Run cast member uniforms and ride vehicles as provided by The DIS on Twitter. Interesting the word ‘power’ seems to be dropped from the name of the attraction for the Magic Kingdom.

We also have a slightly updated concept art.

More details Sunday.