TT Facebook Countdown

Attraction Source and TowersTimes website news, comments and suggestions.
Luviico

So, TT seem to be counting down to a big reveal on their facebook page and I can't seem to find anything about it on here. I've been taking note of the clues and have had some ideas but all of them together don't seem to exactly fit. Feel free to chip in with your speculation as to what it may be  :D
Credit to lewis97 for my awesome sig
Kirsty25

patience is a virtue. Wait and you will be rewarded  ;)
Luviico

Haha! everyone is certainly not giving anything away, TT you tease ;)  :lol:
Martin

Well whatever it is,it's definately got everyone thinking.
TT at their best...again.
BOW TIES ARE COOL!
Dom

To be honest, it's annoying the bejebus out of me. I am an impatient person. But it is causing a lot of talk and a lot of mystery and is making people intrigued so I think it is good. Can't wait to did out what it is though! And the countdown is also on the twitter page too!
TomL

In my opinion it will either have something to do with a) Something on opening day or b) an eye in the sky ;)
Luviico

It could well be MI7 related as according to the homepage he's vanished  :lol: but reading the clues themselves it doesn't really make sense  :? the morse code clue is especially intriguing! 
Danny

I think either MI7 has done a flyover of smiler and Cbeebies land or V3 is being released :)
Alex

I reckon its opening day meet and an MI7 flyover
SamTP

opening day meet with nemesis takeover!
Zach

Last chance for anyone to put their opinions or predictions before all is revealed tonight
Last edited by Zach on Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tom.B

Well after having a chat in the shoutbox about the clues, I'm thinking an MI7 update of The Smiler and CBeebies Land, opening day meet details, and as part of the meet, a talk with John Wardley God.
kierannewcombe

Let's hope it's something big. Not similar to Merlin's marketing and it becomes a let down

Credit to Lewis97
BenBowser

Nice event, but its the Th13teen of meet ups. Slightly over hyped, but still great all the same. Meeting John! Can't contain my excitement! :O
Last edited by BenBowser on Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Danny

^ I find that a very harsh and rude comment to make.
Burniel

I really don't want anyone to take this the wrong way ...

I'm coming to really dislike the TT events. I love the fact that everyone meets up, and you know what, if you can get exclusive ride time on nemmy, good for you. What really gets under my skin is ride takeovers during the day. For example, you essentially took over rita and 13 at one point for scaremazing, and for an hour, guests couldn't really be on these rides.

Before the park opens, fine, but taking away other guests right to use the rides (when they've paid for their ticket too!) is in my opinion out of order. I'm going with the family and for this one day will have nothing to do with TT. This is our one visit this year, and if any person or group ruins it I will be writing a letter of complaint to Alton Towers themselves for allowing you to do so.

I'm not saying that your events are wrong, and I'm not saying they shouldn't go ahead, I'm just asking that (whatever you have up your sleeve) you consider others too.

Thank you,
ILC
Burniel | Great at theme park knowledge, not so great at designing signatures.
BenBowser

Ilovecoasters wrote: I really don't want anyone to take this the wrong way ...

I'm coming to really dislike the TT events. I love the fact that everyone meets up, and you know what, if you can get exclusive ride time on nemmy, good for you. What really gets under my skin is ride takeovers during the day. For example, you essentially took over rita and 13 at one point for scaremazing, and for an hour, guests couldn't really be on these rides.

Before the park opens, fine, but taking away other guests right to use the rides (when they've paid for their ticket too!) is in my opinion out of order. I'm going with the family and for this one day will have nothing to do with TT. This is our one visit this year, and if any person or group ruins it I will be writing a letter of complaint to Alton Towers themselves for allowing you to do so.

I'm not saying that your events are wrong, and I'm not saying they shouldn't go ahead, I'm just asking that (whatever you have up your sleeve) you consider others too.

Thank you,
ILC
Harsh, but I see your point. Is it not possible for you to visit the event as well?
Last edited by BenBowser on Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TomL

I understand your frustration however with ride takeovers, we wait our turn like any other person. We have paid to get into the park and so its just the same as waiting behind the same number of any other persons in the queueline.
Deejay

Ilovecoasters wrote: I really don't want anyone to take this the wrong way ...

Thank you,
ILC
Hi ILC,

As the Events Manager I feel it's necessary to respond to your complaint personally.

We (TowersTimes team and members) are also paying customers when we are on the resort, when we are at a TT event this fact does not change. You have misunderstood the term 'ride takeover', we're not taking away other guests right to use the rides. You're right that we took over the whole of the Dark Forest but our members queued like other paying members of the public and probably took up less than two trains of each ride. We don't stop the public or in any way block their use of the attractions so I hope this clears that up.

I do hope that you enjoy opening day with your family and if you have any more queries of this nature I urge you to PM me instead.
Burniel

Thank you for your reply Dan.

I wasn't trying to post a complaint, merely asking that (especially if there's no limit on this trip) you remember other guests when you all pile into the queue for the smiler.

I hope you enjoy your visit as much as I no doubt will enjoy mine :)

And no Ben, unfortunately I have already promised a family trip, and (believe it or not) this is a late birthday treat for me, so I don't want to drag them around with everyone else all day as much as I would like to
Burniel | Great at theme park knowledge, not so great at designing signatures.