Make The Gardens A Future Attraction Once More?

Got an idea of how the Alton Towers Resort may develop over the coming seasons? Discuss it here.
AdamPanic

What do you see or imagine the future of the gardens?

Reglaze the roof of the Grand Conservatory for either a Aunt Betty's Tea Room / Harry Ramsden's Chippy. or conference / meeting room. Add lighting. Fairy lights in the trees. could be use the give the impression of fairies dance on the water and trees.
So it can be accessible to hotel guests in the evening.I think it would be could to have walk in the woods in the evening have a drink / meal in the Grand Conservatory the walk back to the hotel. (Spa Weekends?)

Make the paths wheelchair friendly.
More artworks. eg like Chatsworth House
Fix the fountain.

QR Codes for more information.
Improved signage and route markers for the cross valley path.

The location on the "Chained Oak"
lf2001

Well in the future, I think they should make more signs. Really the only reason people use the gardens is to get from Forbidden Valley to Dark Forest or X Sector. I do use the gardens as a shortcut, and I do end up getting lost, so yeah some more signs. I'd also like to see all the lakes clean. Last year, one of the lakes we're full of litter which looked like it'd been there ages. Don't know if its gone yet but I do hope the park keep the Gardens nice and clean, just like the rest of the park.
stealthsmiler

Maybe people would visit more if there were signs and stuff to do. I've said that next year when I get a MAP again (Cant have one this year, cry), I want to make a point of seeing the gardens and the towers. My mums always said they should do something like Warwick Castle and have a model room, and a fancy dress section.

I think if they opened the park an hour earlier (but not the rides, so obviously no ERT, but they could just make guests prove they are eligible) and closed the park an hour or two after the rides closed, people could use those hours to look around, as I think about how I could be riding Nemesis rather than walking round a tree. If the rides weren't open, this wouldn't be a problem. It could also help alleviate the traffic leaving the park, I know i wouldn't rush to leave.