Past Pictures

What rides and attractions do you miss? Share your memories of Alton Towers' extensive past here.
MizzHanza

Anyone got any pictures of rides etc they would like to post to keep the memories alive? Post them here!  :D

Last edited by MizzHanza on Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I went to OBLIVION and back, faced my own NEMESIS and it's origin. I flew through the AIR, I played with SONIC but was cursed with a HEX from the number THIRTEEN. I was the QUEEN OF SPEED but most of all I was a SMILER
Tom

Just noticed that these photos aren't working. From looking at the URL of each they appear to be linking to a file on your local computer. You need to upload them to a host such as Flickr/Photobucket/etc and then link from there.

I look forward to seeing them! :)
Kirsty25

Tom-TT wrote: Just noticed that these photos aren't working. From looking at the URL of each they appear to be linking to a file on your local computer. You need to upload them to a host such as Flickr/Photobucket/etc and then link from there.

I look forward to seeing them! :)
Or there is tinypic or a couple of other image hosting sites where you don't have to sign up.
MizzHanza

Haha thanks :) I'm so blonde :P
I went to OBLIVION and back, faced my own NEMESIS and it's origin. I flew through the AIR, I played with SONIC but was cursed with a HEX from the number THIRTEEN. I was the QUEEN OF SPEED but most of all I was a SMILER