Scaremazing North 2013 - Reviews & Feedback

Archive for past events.
chapmanmania

Loved the event.

The talk with Pete and Gerry was very insightful. It was great to hear how much enthusiasm they have and to realise how much of an impact Pete's role has had across the resort. Doing the extreme versions of Terror of the Towers and The Sanctuary was an interesting experience; it's the first time I've been licked in a scare maze. :P

Thanks for organising it all. :)
Everton-99

Firstly, thanks to everyone involved in organising it, it really was an awesome day.

Also thanks to everyone for making me feel so welcome, thinking it would be really awkward as I didnt know anyone, but it was the total opposite and made a lot of new friends.

I thoroughly enjoyed the whole day from the talks to the fastracks/tt takeovers (including the mini takeover of the carousel :) ) and getting a big smiler teddy :)

If anyone hasn't had the oppurtunity to go on one of these meets, I highly recommend getting to the next one as I certainly will :)

Thanks again to all and it was really nice meeting you :)

Ps where are all the photos  going to be posted?
Last edited by Everton-99 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deejay

Thank you all for the wonderful feedback. As always we listen to this stuff to ensure that the following events are even better! We will be looking to have our next event on opening day next season.

If you haven't already written a review for ScareMazing then please do, we love reading them! ;)
Alex

Seeing as a lot of what I would have said already has been I will keep mine short and sweet. Following on from an excellent time on the Sizzler I had high hopes for SM and it certainly didn't disappoint! Well done to Dan and Ben for organising another brilliant event, I had a great time seeing familiar faces again as well as meeting some new members who hadnt been on meets before. Roll on the next meet!