Team Member Recruitment & Changes

Attraction Source and TowersTimes website news, comments and suggestions.
Alex

Thanks for all your hard work Liam on the events Liam, hope to see you around at some of the meets still!
Dan

Sorry to see you go Liam!

Thanks for all the hard work you put into organising the events and I hope to see you on an event soon :)
Rob
Admin
Admin

Thank you from all the team Liam for everything you have done with regards to the events and the site.
Justin

Sorry to see you go Liam.

Thank you for all your hard work behind the scenes and for making the events special. As some have already said, I hope we see you still at some of the meets!

Justin
Lee

Hello you wonderful people of TowersTimes & SouthParks,

It may come as a shock or relief depending which side of my ban whip you've fallen, that today I step down from my position on the TTSP team to dedicate my time on other exciting projects I've begun.

It's been an absolute privilege to help lead this amazing and unique community, and in the two years I've been on the team I've seen TTSP grow to become the phenomenal driving force behind the positivity gathered towards enthusiast communities. Each and every member of this community has helped create something special (yes, even those who've enjoyed a series of PM's from me) and that is something that holds a real special place in my heart.

Fear not however as I'll still be around and most definitely attending the brilliant TTSP Events that are planed - trust me, they're very very exciting!

But for now TTSP, It's been fun and a real pleasure!

- Lee :)
Owen

Ah I didn't see that coming! I'm sure you know what's right and it's going to be a shame not having you in blue! I wish you luck in the "other exciting projects" :)
Dan

Sorry to see you go Lee!

Best of luck with your future projects, don't be a stranger!
Alex

Thanks for all the work you have put into TTSP over the past few years even though I might have got on the wrong side of you a few times :sus:

Sorry to see you go!!
Jack

Honestly speechless. It comes as quite a shock and very sudden to see you go, Lee. We've had a bit of history be it good or bad at times...although I do hope I got back on your good side in the end :P

Best of luck with the projects you are working on and thank you for helping to build such an amazing strong community along with the rest of the TTSP team. The forum will be a very different place without you on the team :)
Capt.Barnacles

Certainly came as a surprise! Sad to see you leave the team but grateful for all the hard work you've put into helping make the forum what it is today! Best of luck for anything in the future!
lewis97
Admin
Admin

It's been great having you on board Team TTSP (aside from the creation of LewB), and I wish you all the best in your upcoming projects and whatever the future holds! See you at an event some time soon :)
Ladyofthelake

Sad to see you leave the team, Lee. It's been great working with you and I wish you the best of luck with your new and exciting projects. I am going to hold you to that promise of attending events though :P
Dom

Its sad to see you 'go' so to speak. I'm sure you will still be around, throwing your fabulousness around. Good luck mate
Ryan.B

Sad to see you go, you've been of great help and helped bring the forum si to what it is today over the past 2 years, Hope to still see you around posting and in the Shoutbox!
Luce

I echo the comments of the others and say it is sad to see you leave Lee but it's been such a pleasure working with you.

Good luck in the future and I do hope to see you at meets too :D
Martin

Bye Lee :wave:
See you on Saturday :D xx
BOW TIES ARE COOL!
Zach

Wow...well Lee me and you really have made memories, good and bad but you've always been there. Be weird you not telling me off, who's going to keep me in line now ;) I'm sure it wasn't easy for you as I know you are a valued team member and TT is quite a big part of your life but I'm sure it's the right decision and enjoy whatever projects you are going to focus on more now, they best be worth it! Miss you Lee! Smile.Always.
Justin

Good luck for the future Lee.

See you at Sizzler!
NemeJaney

It's a shame to see you leave the team as you were excellent at your role, but I suppose there's a time for everything and I hope your projects go well! I don't doubt you will continue to be a valuable member of the forum :D
Adz
Admin
Admin

I'm obviously sorry to see you go Lee, you've brought a lot to TTSP over the last couple of years, much of which is behind the scenes and not seen by many. So thank you for that. :)

TheSmilerMan wrote:who's going to keep me in line now
:wave: