Team Member Recruitment & Changes

Attraction Source and TowersTimes website news, comments and suggestions.
Luce

Congrats Lewis, welcome aboard :)
Tom.B

Can someone tell me what Content Developer and Website Designer involve?
JaykeAT

Well deserved Lewis,think this was a matter of when not if
JaykeAT

Tom.B wrote: Can someone tell me what Content Developer and Website Designer involve?
From a reply above
"Content Developer would involve re-writing and creating new written content for the sites. This could also involve creating additional non written content"
Rob
Admin
Admin

Thank you to everyone who has applied for a position on the team. I have been unable to respond to everyone personally due to lack of time so sorry about that. I have updated the current available positions below.
TowersTimes are looking to expand the team that manage and develop the TowersTimes Main site, Forums and future exciting new projects.

We are looking for enthusiastic people who have skills that could enhance our team and contiune to make TowersTimes the number one Alton Towers community fan site. We are interested in people who could fill the following roles:

Web designer
Wordpress expert
Adobe Flash designer

If you think that you have a skill that you could offer TowersTimes then we would love to hear from you. Please send an email to rob@TowersTimes.co.uk with the following:
  • Your Name.
  • Your Forum Username (if your have one).
  • A brief desciption of your skills and what you have to offer.
  • Examples of your work, you could send us a graphic you have created or create a new one to demonstrate your skills.
  • Anything else that you feel we should know.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Owen

WordPress?
JaykeAT

I applied for one of the positions,so would I still be able to apply for one of those also?
Kirsty25

JaykeAT wrote: I applied for one of the positions,so would I still be able to apply for one of those also?
Yes :) as long as you have evidence to support your application.
Thrillmad wrote: WordPress?
Yes Wordpress
JaykeAT

Kirsty25 wrote:
JaykeAT wrote: I applied for one of the positions,so would I still be able to apply for one of those also?

Do you mean as in show past experience with stuff?
Kirsty25

JaykeAT wrote:
Kirsty25 wrote:

Do you mean as in show past experience with stuff?
Yes - if we can see evidence - or you can explain to us what you can do. I mean lewis' graphic designer he showed us his signatures and some other bits and pieces.
lewis97
Admin
Admin

I suppose you could say that I'm talking from experience, but as Kirsty also says, if you can include examples of your relevant work it makes for a better application. It's even better if you can produce something entirely original just for your application, as it will demonstrate how you can apply your skills to TowersTimes, as well as show your eagerness to contribute to the site.
Burniel

So is news reporter still available?
Burniel | Great at theme park knowledge, not so great at designing signatures.
lewis97
Admin
Admin

Ilovecoasters wrote: So is news reporter still available?
News Reporter was never a position that was advertised. Ideally we're looking for people to fulfill the positions that Rob posted earlier, these being:

Web designer
Wordpress expert
Adobe Flash designer
Burniel

Ah, I was just wondering from this post:
Rob-TT wrote: News reporter isn't a priority but if you feel that you could offer your skills in this area then we are still interested to hear from you.
But I guess the opportunity has passed?
Burniel | Great at theme park knowledge, not so great at designing signatures.
Kirsty25

Drop him a message and see ILC - A few team members have picked up extra roles so its not a priority.
Deejay

Our news team is doing very well keeping on top of all the updates at the moment.
Danny

So when do we find out if we have got the job? Or do we assume that if we haven't heard that we haven't got?
Rob
Admin
Admin

Thank you to everyone who has applied for a position on the team. I have been unable to respond to everyone personally due to lack of time and site priorities.

If you haven't received a formal invitation then thank you very much for your application but sorry you were unsuccessful this time. Please do not put off from applying in the future.

Any site vacancies will be posted here and i have updated the current open vacancies below.
TowersTimes are looking to expand the team that manage and develop the TowersTimes Main site, Forums and future exciting new projects.

We are looking for enthusiastic people who have skills that could enhance our team and contiune to make TowersTimes the number one Alton Towers community fan site. We are interested in people who could fill the following roles:
  • Web designer
  • Wordpress expert
  • Adobe Flash designer
If you think that you have a skill that you could offer TowersTimes then we would love to hear from you. Please send an email to rob@TowersTimes.co.uk with the following:
  1. Your Name.
  2. Your Forum Username (if your have one).
  3. A brief desciption of your skills and what you have to offer.
  4. Examples of your work, you could send us a graphic you have created or create a new one to demonstrate your skills.
  5. Anything else that you feel we should know.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Deejay

I just wanted to take this opportunity to welcome Liam B into the TowersTimes Team!

Liam (formerly hambletwins) will be working with me in organising the events and will assist in the moderation team!

He will be a fantastic asset to our team and I hope you join me in congratulating him!
Dom

I said it to you in the shoutbox yesterday but,

Congrats Liam