Team Member Recruitment & Changes

Attraction Source and TowersTimes website news, comments and suggestions.
Alex

Thanks for all the hard work you and the team put into making the events so brilliant. Hopefully you can sort everything out and be back organising events again soon! :)
SuperWill

Thank you so much for organising the exclusives for the Summer Sizzler event! It was amazing! It's so sad to see you go but I wish you all the best for the future! You will never be forgotten! But the question is, who is going to be the new Event Manger?

Credit to Lewis97 :) 

Sit back, it's fright time! :D
Kirsty25

Best of luck in settling in dan
Dom

Oh no. Dan you have been amazing. The events that i have attended will stay with me forever. Best of luck mate and hope you come back real soon
Danny

I've never been to one of your events, but must say I've been very jealous of everyone who has! They seem fantastic and each one offers a different, exclusive experience.
Hope everything goes well and you get settled down, and we see you back on the team soon :)
Zach

Noooooooo! :( Dan you have been truly amazing! You were great right from tthe very start with your speach at Summer Sizzler .1 to eating your breakie very quickly at summer sizzler .2 please still come to events cause I'd miss you! Thank you for all the hard work and effort you have put in, great to see someone with such a passion for making our theme park experiences the best they could be! You will be missed and I hope you get settled very soon :moj Smile.Always. and look forward to seeing Dans successor
Jack

Dan, thanks for being a part in making the events the best in what they can be, can't wait to see you back and hope that you settle easily in London :D
NemesisRider

Thanks for being such a great event organiser, the sizzler this year was really something to remember. Good luck in London. :W
Adz
Admin
Admin

We are all extraordinarily grateful for everything Dan has contributed to the site and events over the past couple of years. TowersTimes would not be in the place it is today without our events.

For clarity and after having a few people ask, despite Dans leaving us we do not currently intend on recruiting a replacement. Dan previously recruited an assistant events manager (Liam) who will now take things forward in conjunction with the rest of the team.

Regards,

Adz
TowersTimes.co.uk | SouthParks.co.uk
girlgooner

Hey Dan,

Firstly thank you for everything you have ever done for all the meets you have organised and the exclusives you have gotten us.
Secondly thank you for being an absolute delight to meet & know and one hell of a friend.

Hope you manage to get settled in London I know you said it's been hard and your right in saying getting settled comes first.

Love you tonnes Dan xxxx
Master_feedback

A Sad day for Towers Times :(

hope your back Soon Dan :D
Altontowersbarlow

Your work will always be remembered Dan and I hope that you can contribute to the forum once again in the near future. I hope you settle in London and wish you the best of luck.
George B

Thanks Dan for organising some amazing events, your organisation skills will be missed.

Thanks to NemesisRider for the signature
Liam B

Hey guys,

I'm sorry to announce but I am unfortunately leaving the team today. Lately other stuff has prioritized in my life and I feel like it's my time to move on. Thank you to everyone on the team for making me feel so welcome and all the members I have made friends with over the past year. I'm sure this is not the last time I shall see you all :)
Danny

Aw that's a shame :( although I never attended one, your events seems awesome, and I hope you'll pop in from time to time for a chat :)
Dom

Sorry to loose you Liam. Good luck in everything you do, and as Danny said. Come say hi now and then
Jack

Thanks Liam for being generally awesome :) sad to see you go, but obviously other things come first :) Make sure you do come around and say hi now and then :D
Morgan

Never saw you in the SB but am sure you did a great job, shame to see you go :wave:
TheBeast

Wow I have missed a lot... congrats on your work here at TT and I hope you are settled in so I can go on one of your future events!

Btw JackanDylan123 congrats on Community Advocate!
Credit to NemesisRider for an amazing signature!
Zach

Noo Liam you can't leave! You have many more dates with Mr piña at splash landings! :( :( Best still come see us! Or else we'll #TTStalk you....for real though ;) Good luck with everything you plan to do buddy you'll be missed!