Smoke and Mirrors: The Haunted House at Alton Towers (Book)

What rides and attractions do you miss? Share your memories of Alton Towers' extensive past here.
Jamie

It is very interesting to hear that a book has been written about the Haunted House at Alton Towers!
Click this link for details :)
http://tpark.co.uk/FeatureContent.php?Feature=5
"ENTER VALHALLA!"
bensaund

I've hit the button on Amazon to request the publisher to make this available on Kindle as I refuse to buy paper books when I can read them on my tablet and they don't take up any space in the house!
If you go down to the woods today
AltonTowersNerd

I found this on Amazon too, and it looked like a amazing book to read; I read a sample of the storyline of how the RMT and HH came together. I can't find any searches on my iBooks app.
TheOutpatient

It does sound like a very worthwhile investment but a shame about the towers not letting him use archive materials - I hope they use them otherwise it will just be wasted. I see in the preview he has some plans and illustrations so that is cool.

I actually provided him with quite a few pictures (I took when I was 14 haha) for his site so its cool to see he's gone this far with things. I would agree with John that he's the man who knows the HH best.

They could sell it in the Duel shop - maybe
Last edited by TheOutpatient on Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please visit my blog of original dark ride ideas: http://mattsdesignsblog.wordpress.com/
Alton13Nemesis

It is a very good book, and I would highly recommend it to any lovers of all the technical and other aspects of dark rides!