ScareMazing North - 26th October 2013 - Discussion

Archive for past events.
Deejay

hambletwins wrote: WAIT WAIT WAIT! Are you saying your going to let more people come if we don't get to do the extreme sanctuary or more people can come but they can't do the extreme sanctuary?

EDIT: thanks dan
Here is the situation. I am looking into opening another 50 places with The Sanctuary as a standard ticket instead of extreme. It's only an idea at the minute as I have had quite a few disappointed people contact me this evening about missing out. If then people that have booked the extreme walkthrough and don't want it then they can arrange between themselves on the day to have a wristband swap!

I am not playing any part in that though, it will be for you to sort out!
Liam B

a good good :)
Danny

Everyone who has paid up to now should have their ticket by the end of the night. Please remember to print it off and show it to one of the team members on the day. Alternatively, you can show it to us on the screen of a mobile device or tablet.
Ladyofthelake

Danny wrote: Everyone who has paid up to now should have their ticket by the end of the night. Please remember to print it off and show it to one of the team members on the day. Alternatively, you can show it to us on the screen of a mobile device or tablet.
Thanks Danny. Just printed mine off :D
Liam B

Can someone explaim to me what the takeovers are? Like is it fast track or a couple of goes on it or just a tern for us going to the ride?
Kirsty25

hambletwins wrote: Can someone explaim to me what the takeovers are? Like is it fast track or a couple of goes on it or just a tern for us going to the ride?
It's a term for all meet people attending the meet going on the same ride taking over a car or two!
Liam B

Kirsty25 wrote:
hambletwins wrote: Can someone explaim to me what the takeovers are? Like is it fast track or a couple of goes on it or just a tern for us going to the ride?
It's a term for all meet people attending the meet going on the same ride taking over a car or two!
Sooooo we still have to queue?
Kirsty25

Yes as far as I'm aware.
Liam B

Kirsty25 wrote: Yes as far as I'm aware.
fair enough!
Lee

Just to confirm, a ride takeover is where we queue as normal, but because of our sheer numbers we 'take over' a train or two with TT members. Obviously, it isn't forced, and you're welcome to do as you please, but it is a good laugh and a really good way to get to know other community members :) We do a few of these throughout our meetups.

There's always a few comical shouts . My personal favourite is 'trims' on Thirteen ;)
Dom

i am really looking forward to this. im a little nervous too about meeting everyone. i don't tend to be 'on my own' when ever i go out. normally with either bf or brother. so this will be the first time in about 2 years ive done something on my own, so a little bit scared. but everyone on here is amazing and im sure they will make me not worry about anything. dreading sanctuary extreme. i'm not usually someone who likes to be touched etc. but hey ho. i gotta grow some and man up
Luce

Lee wrote: Just to confirm, a ride takeover is where we queue as normal, but because of our sheer numbers we 'take over' a train or two with TT members. Obviously, it isn't forced, and you're welcome to do as you please, but it is a good laugh and a really good way to get to know other community members :) We do a few of these throughout our meetups.

There's always a few comical shouts . My personal favourite is 'trims' on Thirteen ;)
One of my favourites is shouting "moist" on The Flume :D
Liam B

ah fantastic! I'm expecting its going to be pretty damn busy haha! Definitely gonna be needing some fast tracks bought!
Zach

Let's get moist  8)
Ladyofthelake

ATfanatic wrote: Let's get moist  8)
:roll: What have I let myself in for?
Dom

thats what im thinking lakey lol
Zach

Well if valler, dan and IF I come your in for a lot of getting moist  :lol:
Tom.B

ladyofthelake wrote:
ATfanatic wrote: Let's get moist  8)
:roll: What have I let myself in for?
I'm scared now. :nervious:
Michelle

No #moist!

Really looking forward to it now :)
Rob
Admin
Admin

Oh yeah you like getting people moist Michelle!