ScareMazing North - 26th October 2013 - Discussion

Archive for past events.
Tom.B

I'm 13, and I'm coming.
SamTP

Does the £12 pay for TOTT and the sanctuary?
Ladyofthelake

SamTP wrote: I'm 14, and my mates 12 can we still come???
Hi SamTP,

As you are under 16 we do ask that you obtain permission from your parents before attending, and we strongly advise you attend with a responsible adult.
Further information about our events can be found at this website: http://www.towerstimes.co.uk/events/faq/

The £12 does include access to Terror of The Towers and The Sanctuary, however it DOES NOT include general park admission. There is an option to add this on the booking form for £22 per person.

Hope that helps :)
SamTP

ladyofthelake wrote:
SamTP wrote: I'm 14, and my mates 12 can we still come???
Hi SamTP,

As you are under 16 we do ask that you obtain permission from your parents before attending, and we strongly advise you attend with a responsible adult.
Further information about our events can be found at this website: http://www.towerstimes.co.uk/events/faq/

The £12 does include access to Terror of The Towers and The Sanctuary, however it DOES NOT include general park admission. There is an option to add this on the booking form for £22 per person.

Hope that helps :)
yh I have annual pass!
Kirsty25

Hi,

I am going to be at the meet but on the Sunday rather than the Saturday. Is there anyone there on Saturday who isn't bouncing back to.Sunday who would be willing to let dan or another team member have their ticket to pick me up 2 bounceback tickets. If so would you please drop me a pm.

Edit - Everton-99 is letting me have his tickets. Thank you to everyone who has PM'd me
Last edited by Kirsty25 on Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deejay

Tickets for ScareMazing are coming off sale tomorrow night. We need to let ATR know numbers by Tuesday morning. Anyone interested please visit www.towerstimes.co.uk/events.
Tom.B

I know a lot of you will want to be bouncing back on the sunday with your tickets, but for anyone who doesn't want to bounce back, can I be cheeky and ask for you turnstile tickets? I'm not bouncing back, but I'd like as many tickets as possible, as I'd like to be sad and start an AT ticket collage! Thanks!
lindsay.j.chant

Getting excited. Have been given all clear for going on most of the rides by chiropractor. Only one she has forbidden is Sonic.
Just trying to imagine the looks me, my friend and her brother are going to get Saturday morning and night. Well, it's not everyday you see the devil, a purple zombie minion and an evil sorceress vampire going through the M6 Toll... I'm not even going to try and think about the reaction of people at the hotel we're staying at...
Our goal in life is to overcome obstacles placed in our way without destroying them, so that those who follow us may share in our triumphs.
Kirsty25

Well, it's not everyday you see the devil, a purple zombie minion and an evil sorceress vampire going through the M6 Toll
Is it bad that i desperately want a picture of the purple zombie minion :O This sounds totally awesome, I can't wait to see the pictures of the event!
Deejay

We are getting excited too Lindsay!

See you scary people on Saturday :)
Liam B

Really pondering what the special surprise could be.... hmm....
Last edited by Liam B on Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tom.B

So to add to the list of things TTers shout on rides, here's a couple more I thought of:
  • Oblivion - - - I'm on the edge! Of Oblivion! And I'm hanging onto the restraint!
  • The Smiler - - - (Just before the vertical lift hill) Woh woh! We're half way there! Woh woh! Living on a prayer!

Probably rubbish ideas, but tell me what you think anyway!
Alex

Special surprise. ... :sus: :moj
Rob
Admin
Admin

Tom.B wrote:
  • The Smiler - - - (Just before the vertical lift hill) Woh woh! We're half way there! Woh woh! Living on a prayer!
I really like that one and would be quiet funny i think.
Michelle

Haha not bad ideas at all Tom!
Alex

The flume made me moist??
Dom

don't fully understand these shouts, but i am sure i will pick it up. 
Luce

I can't exactly recall how they came about but it certainly adds something to the meets - shouting 'moist' as you go down the drop on The Flume for example is amusing :D
Liam B

Getting extremely excited now! 3 sleeps! WOO! quick question how much is the fast tracks that are the scream unlimited? Like nemesis, air and sub-terra unlimited? Just wondering if it's worth buying :)
Last edited by Liam B on Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mytravelrep06

whats the difference between the normal scantuary maze and the extreme?

Do we still go in groups? or by ourselves (1 by 1)
Do the actors touch us?